17|My American Boy

(Song of the chapter:  "Back To Sleep Remix" By Chris Brown ft. Usher and Zayn)

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this!" I shouted at Shacquille while bending the corner.

"Oh shit! They're right behind us!" Shacquille shouted and I held back a laugh. This was not a laughing moment.

"Maya, slow down! There was something wrong with Shanice!" Aiden shouts and I slow down a bit. "Breathe baby, breathe." He said, while holding her in his arms.

Awww, #shaiden moment.

"Slowly sit her up and push your fingers in her mouth." And everyone stares at me. "What? I did what I had to do." I shrugged.

"Thanks Maya." Aiden did as I said and she gasped for air. "I'm sorry." Shacquille mumbled, and I turned down Norton Road.

  I lightly stroke his hand with my free one and he turned to me, the moonlight illuminating his features. The silvery whisper landed on his jawline, making it look more chiselled, along with making his eyes look more molten.

  Bouncing off his hair and making his favourite earring, a rose gold rose, shine even brighter.

  There was a little split between his bottom lip from the fight but it was basically gone. But other than that, he looked perfect.

I'll take it that you're a little confused.

Let's go back a little, shall we ?

Flashback

Swaying to the music, I looked around for anyone who looks familiar. "Mind I  take this dance?" I snapped my head and saw Shacquille, I let out a breath of relief.

"Not at all." I said, as I grinded on him. Back To Sleep Remix by Chris Brown , Zayn Malik and Usher was playing.

"Come and ride on me like the waves, I flip the pages cause I wrote the book on the way how to sex you up." Me and Shacquille murmur, smiling when we remembered all the things we used to do to this song. 

I was getting hot and bothered by him and I think he knows it, we both saw the glances we gave each other. Raw, hot and pure desire.

"Can we go to the bar..Daddy?" I whispered in his ear, softly biting on it. "Sure princess." He groaned low in my ear and I shivered. "You're gonna pay for that." He kept his hands on my waist and I giggled.

"Two shots of tequila and six shots of vodka." Shacquille ordered as I sat on the stool . "Sure thing. Coming right up ." The bartender winked at me. I rolled my eyes and stared at Shacquille.

He was lightly drumming his fingers on the counter, bobbing his head to the music that was playing in the stuffy club.

Where the rest of my friends are, I have no idea. But at this point, I don't even think I care anymore, cause I knew more than anything, I wanted to be beside him. 

" 19.34." The bartender pulled me out of my hazy thoughts. "Keep the change." Shacquille said, as he put down 25 dollars.

"To forgiveness." Shacquille raised his glass. "To forgiveness." I clinked them and we knocked back shot after shot.

Good thing the both of us knew how to handle our liquor.

While I was at the bar, having fun with Shacquille, this man came up to me .
He looked like he was in his late 20's and had sun bleached blonde hair with aquamarine eyes.

"Hey there, beautiful. Mind if I buy you a drink?" he flirted with me and Shacquille took out his phone and started texting someone.

"Uh.. no thanks. I've already had too much to drink." I waved it off.

"I don't take no for an answer ." He growled . "And she doesn't want it." Shacquille grit out and I mentally thanked my lucky Poseidon that I was with him.

" I wasn't talking to you kid, I was talking to the girl." He smirked, looking from me to Shacquille .

" Yea, but you're talking to MY girl." He replied with extra venom. My heart soared... He just called me his girl!

Next thing I knew, I kicked the guy that offered to buy me a drink in his family jewels and I was running off with Shacquille through the door. "Fuck, we're in trouble now."

"Wait. Where's the rest of the group?" I asked, as the night air hit my face . "They're in the car." He pointed to the open door of Elias's SUV.

We quickly chucked in and I started up the car and sped off down the road, which resulted in them following us.

END OF FLASHBACK .

And that brings us back to the present.

"So will one of you explain to me why I was in a fucking high speed chase?!" Elias gritted out and I rolled my eyes. He's acting like it's the first time we've been in one.

Me and Shacquille averted our eyes and looked down as we parked in front of my house. We lost them a while back.  We closed the garage and walked the door inside instead of making a longer trip.

"This guy came over to Maya, started to make a move on her. She declined and he was still forcing his self on her, not trying to rape her, but you get the picture. So I stepped in, next thing I know;

Maya kicked the guy where the sun don't shine and we're running to  the car. And bam! That's why we were in a chase." Shacquille snickers, he must have remembered when I kicked the guy.

"Remind me never to go clubbing with you again." Aiden muttered, as he carries Shanice bridal style into my house.

"I ship you too." Courtney pointed between me and Shacquille .

"Thank you?" We both said .

"#Shaya. Yea, Shaya." Courtney smiled , as she walked past us and went into the house .

" I ship her and Elias. #Chelias." I giggle to myself as Shacquille grinned .

"C'mon princess. Time to get some sleep." Shacquille lifted me up bridal style. The adrenaline had finally worked off, but the bad news is; the exhaustion was kicking. I'm pretty sure I felt like a sack of potatoes in his hand, but he didn't say anything about it.

"Night Daddy." I murmured, as I felt darkness consume me and did little space.

"G'night  Dolly." He replied, and placed a soft kiss to my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May your paths always stay lit, little stars✨~

Shani💕