Final Selection

"y/n!...Y/N! Wake Up!" my sister spoke and I groaned in response. "...what?"

"Don't tell me you have forgotten about the final selection? You have been training for months," she remarked. 

Oh, shoot! How did I forget? With the months of training every day, waiting for this day to arrive, how did I? Well, it doesn't matter since now I have to get ready. I got up and started to get ready.

A few minutes passed and now I was going to leave for the final selection. But first! I need to put on my haori and do my hair, can't forget the hair! I put it in a long high ponytail with my bangs out.

(A/N: This is the pattern of the haori and how it looks)

"Wait! Before you leave, hug me!" my sister told me. I giggled," Ok!" I then ran up to my sister and gave her a big hug. We hugged for a couple of minutes in silence until she pulled away and broke the silence. "Don't die," she said with a serious face. "I won't let you down!" I say to her with a bright smile. She smiled warmly at me and then told me to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took me a bit to get here but I eventually got there. I knew I was at the right place when I saw a bunch of wisteria trees.

I looked around at these beautiful flowers and saw a boy looking at them and touching them. He looked kind of cute, to be honest.

I started to walk towards him to inform him about the flowers like I normally do because he seemed interested

I started to walk towards him to inform him about the flowers like I normally do because he seemed interested. I eventually got close to him,"Hi! Do you want to know a fun fact about the tree you are caressing?" I asked him, he seemed startled,"Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you!" I added.

"It's ok! And yes I would like to know a fun fact," he said with a warm smile. He has such a pretty smile. "Great! So a fun fact about the wisteria trees is that demons are allergic to them hence why they hate them." I say.

"Oh wow! Really? That's cool!" he said with a shocked expression. "Yea! I know! Anyway, what's your name?" I asked. "Kamado Tanjiro, and yours?" "Kanroji y/n!"