Yushiro

Tanjiro looked around nervously, he looked like he was nauseous.

"Hey Kamado would you like to get some food or go somewhere where there aren't many people? You look sick," I say and he nods his head in response.

I take his hand and start leading him to a dark alleyway. When we get there, we see a couple making out.

"OH MY GOSH! MY APOLOGIES!" I ran towards another area that didn't have many people. As I was running I found this food stand, no one was there so it was just perfect.

"Oh look! Food!" I say.

I went up to the stand and asked for two bowls of Udon. (I think that's what he ate)

"What about that girl right there? I'm giving you three bowls, all of you are getting fed."

"Oh! Umm, she doesn't eat," I reply.

I look at Tanjiro and Nezuko, she was on his lap and he was caressing her cheek with his finger.

They look so adorable 🥺

"Why does she even have that muzzle?!?" He asked.

"Umm, she just likes to put it on-"

"Make her take it off! Because I will give her a bowl no matter what! She will taste my delicious Udon!"

"Umm, I'll eat it then," I reply.

"Are you sure you can eat two?" He asked.

"Yes," I smirked.

He then shrugged and went back to cooking.

When I looked back at Tanjiro he looked tense. Is he ok?

Then he took off running and left Nezuko by herself.

I didn't want to yell at him to ask where he was going since that would alert the guy making our food. And I couldn't go off running after him as well since I would leave Nezuko alone, to deal with the guy.

I decided to wait for him since I knew he wouldn't leave Nezuko all by herself and not come back.

I sat next to her and she put her head on my lap.

Aww 💕

I stroked her hair and then the man said he was finished.

"Come on Nezuko let's go get the food!"

I walked with her to the man and took the three bowls he just made.

"Where is the boy?"

Lie lie lie lie lie.

"Umm he took off running, I think he needed to go to the bathroom. Don't know why but he seemed nervous when we came to this area."

"Oh poor boy, once he comes back, my udon will make him feel much better! I'll make one for him once he comes he so he gets it warm." He smiles. Oh wow how the hell did I get him to be nice?

"Ok, thank you!" I smile and then walk back to the bench and sit with Nezuko.

"Thanks for the food!"

I start eating my first bowl and quickly finish it. I take the second bowl and do the same. I had a big appetite just like my sister, we could probably eat like 20 bowls if we were really hungry.

While I was eating my third bowl, Nezuko was looking at my food. Does she want some? Is she allowed to take that muzzle off?

"Do you want to try some, Nezuko?"