a member of the twelve kizuki

Did he just hit his own sister?!?

The little boy demon looked our way and then said, "Leave. This is between me and my sister."

"You can't just hit your own sister! That is abuse!" Tanjiro screamed.

I looked at the little girl demon; she looked very scared.

"Mind your own business and leave. NOW." The demon yelled while his eyes turned red.

I got angry and tried to get in between him and his sister. "No, you hurt your sister. I will not let you do that." I glare at him.

He rolls his eyes then puts his hands up to fight. The little demon behind me starts to run away and out of nowhere a bunch of strings appear. It seems like they were going to trap me. I try to slice some of the webs but they won't break.

I stab my sword on the ground and use a new form I have created.

Flora breathing: tenth form: Roots - you can either go underground and escape or you can summon roots of any plant to attack.

I go underground and then push myself out from another area. Once I came out of the ground, the demon looked at me confused and so did Tanjiro.

"I didn't know you could do that-"

"Hey, I have a plan. Try distracting the demon and I'll try my best to stab their head. The wisteria will only slow them down though since that form is kind of weak for me since I haven't practiced it that much.. Anyways, after that you can try to cut off its head since I will be very tired. That move takes all of my energy."

Tanjiro nods then starts to run up to the demon. They start to fight and I start getting my move ready.

Tanjiro fell on the ground and the same thing that happened to me happened to him. The demon was enclosing him in a tight spot with his spider webs. Nezuko runs up to him and helps him out of it.

The demon looked at Nezuko and said, "Can I have her? I'll let you go if you let her become my sister."

"NO! She is my sister!"

The demon looked angry then said, "Suit yourself."

His webs became red and he enclosed him again. But this time these weren't breakable. I got worried so I started running up behind the demon and stabbed its head.

The webs didn't disappear but out of nowhere, Tanjiro cut them and he had flames on his sword. It even changed to a red color! What? How is he even doing that?!?

The demon looked back at me with red eyes and cut my arm and cheek with a web. He tried to kill me but luckily I had enough energy to get out of the way.

Tanjiro started working his way to the demon with flames on his sword. The demon got scared once he saw that he could cut the red strings. Tanjiro got close to the demon in the blink of an eye and he cut his head off.

Once he did, he fell to the ground in exhaustion. I smiled at him and said, "Good job Tanjiro."

The demon took his head and put it back on. We both looked at him in terror and confusion. "I knew you would cut off my head so I did it myself before you could."

I tried to back away but my muscles were too tired to move. I started to tear up once I saw that the demon was going for Tanjiro.

Out of nowhere the demon's head was cut off again but this time it was for good. It's a hashira! I see water, is it Giyuu?

"Giyuu!!!" I smile.

He looks at me and asked. "Did you weaken the demon? He seemed like a normal demon, not like someone from the twelve kizuki."

"I did weaken him." I smile.

"Good job you're getting better," he said then left. I smile then look at Tanjiro.

"You know him too?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yea, my sister introduced me to all the hashira so I know all of them and their names." I answered.

Me nodded then crawled closer to me so he could hug me.

We both sighed. Finally this was over. We looked up and saw a bunch of crows flying around. Oh maybe they're about to give a message.

"KAW BRING THE BOY WITH HANAFUDA EARRINGS, HIS DEMON SISTER AND THE GIRL WITH PINK HAIR AND BLACK TIPS. KAW"

Uh oh what did we do.

A girl with a ponytail came to us and asked us if we could stand up. "Well my legs are really weak but I think I could probably walk with some support." I replied.

I try to get up and walk but my legs start to shake. She stood next to me then put her hand on my waist and helped me up. "Thanks," I smile at her.

Nezuko helped Tanjiro up. Then a few people with masks and uniforms came up to us and picked me and Tanjiro up...literally.

I fell asleep during the journey but once we were there I felt hard rocks. They laid me on the ground 🧍‍♀️

Wow.

I sat up on my knees and looked around. Tanjiro was to my left and Nezuko's box was to my right. What's going on?

I look behind me and see the pillars. I tried to wave at Rengoku but then realized my arms were tied.

I looked next to him and saw my sister. They both looked at me.

"Y/n?!?" They both said at the same time.

"Tsuri? Kyo?" I said in confusion as well.