The start 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto but I own the plot.

last chapter: “That is what you always say, you only disappoint me. You also fail at being an heiress. Your strong point is being a housewife. I have decided that you are to marry into the Uchiha family.” Hisashi said without any emotion in his voice.

“B-but f-father I-I… Y-you c-can’t d-do t-that!” Hinata yelled. Hinata father looked surprise for a moment then turn emotionless. “Hinata, don’t yell and stop seeing that boy. I am doing this for you. Now he just came back from America so you will not move in with him right now. Do what you were doing before. I am busy.”

“B-but…” “Do not refuse me right now I told you I am busy” Hisashi interpret.

Hinata wanted to cry but she knows that her father doesn’t like it when she cry, she didn’t want to be called pathetic or a failure anymore. She was already heartbroken when Naruto cheated on her but now there wasn’t any heart anymore. “Hai father. I understand I will be going now.” Hinata said emotionlessly. Hinata thought that her father looked worried but then how could be worried when he just said that, without considering her. She knows that her father hate her but she didn’t think that he would hate her this much to arrange marriage with a complete stranger. Her father used to happy and smiling when her mother was alive. Her mother . . .

When she got in her bedroom she fell into her bed she cried and cried. She didn’t care if the servants hear her or not. She let all the frustration, stress, loneliness, sadness and all the feelings that she had bottled all up.

She didn’t what time she fell asleep, but when the maid knocked she saw that the sun was setting making the sky look beautiful. She wishes her life were like the sky. “ Oujo –sama dinner is ready.” Ayame whispered. “ H-hai I-I’m c-coming.”

As soon as she arrives at the dinning table, her family starts eating. “Hinata nee-sama!” Her little sister, Hanabi shouted happily. “Guess what, guess what I got A+ in my math again.” Hanabi said happily. “G-great j-job H-Hanabi.” Hinata said happy for her sister. Hinata thought she saw Hanabi smile faltered a bit, but she didn’t say anything. It had always happen like that, she thought that Hanabi might be jealous but what is there to be jealous about. Hinata is not really good at anything. Hanabi is good at everything like getting the highest score in academic and sport.

“G-good a-afternoon f-father,” Hinata said softly. All Hisashi did was ignore her, but Hinata didn’t say anything because she is used to it. “G-good a-afternoon N-Neji n-nii-san,” Hinata said to her cousin as well. He didn’t say anything. Hinata missed the days where they are all smiling and happy, but things happen and people change. After they finish eating they go and do they own thing. Hisashi went into his study, Neji went to train, Hanabi went out in the garden to look at the sky and Hinata went into her room to do her homework. She didn’t want to think about anything anymore to distract herself from crying again she did her homework and block the world out. There is only her homework.

 Music from her phone starts to ring making her surprise. When she look at the ID she saw that it was Naruto calling her, she didn’t want to get it but if she didn’t he wouldn’t stop ringing.

“M-Moshi, M-Moshi,” Hinata said into the phone.

“Konichiwa, Hina-chan.” Naruto said.

“K-Konichiwa, N-Naruto-kun.” Hinata replied.

“Do you want to hang out with me? And sorry for yesterday I was doing things for Jiraiya oji-chan, but there is sometime left for me so do you want to go?” Naruto asked eagerly.

“G-gomenasai, N-Naruto-kun. I-I a-am a-a l-little b-bit b-busy, s-so n-next t-time n-ne.” Hinata said softly. Hinata wanted to go but after yesterday she couldn’t see him anymore and how could he say these entire thing when he is cheating on her. She wanted to shout and scream at him, but she didn’t. She can’t handle it right now.

“Ohh, ok, well, all right then. Aishiteru Hina-chan.” Naruto said.

Hinata went silent. How could he say this? How could he lie? There were tears sliding on her face now.

“H-Hai, N-Naruto-kun. J-Ja n-ne,” Hinata said trembling.

“Hai, Ja. See ya at school.” Naruto said happily.