Friends forever part 3

A/N this is the last part for friends forever.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. The only thing I own is the plot.

Last chapter:." Michi-sensei I am going to the infirmary." Tenten said already at the door. "Y-yeah, sure." Michi-sensei said not knowing what to do. "S-Sensei m-may I-I a-also g-go?" Hinata ask Michi-sensei. "Eh, Ok, sure." "A-Arigatou." Hinata said as she was running after Tenten.

In the infirmary

"Why did you stand up for me?" Tenten ask Hinata as Hinata was putting ointment on Tenten's face. "B-Because I-I c-couldn't s-stand w-what t-they were d-doing t-to y-you." Hinata reply. "A-Also b-because y-you l-look s-sad." Hinata said as she was bandaging Tenten's face. "Just because of that you stand up for me, someone that is worthless and ugly person like me," ask Tenten. "T-Tenten-san p-please d-don't y-you e-ever s-say t-that y-you a-are w-worthless a-and u-ugly. I-I have a-admire T-Tenten-san s-since I-I h-have s-started c-coming t-to s-school b-because e-even t-though p-people w-were b-belittling y-you, y-you s-still d-did n-not c-cry. I-I a-admire y-you f-for t-that." Hinata said smiling brightly at Tenten. Tenten was shocked. Even though she is rich, she is not stuck up like the rest. Maybe. . . I can finally be friend with someone. Tenten started to cry. "A-Are y-you o-ok T-Tenten-san! D-Did I-I h-hurt y-you." Hinata exclaimed.

"N-No, I am just happy t-that you stand up for me and even, even the teacher apologized to me. I am so happy." Sobbed Tenten. "Don't ever tell anyone about me crying because I have a reputaion." Tenten glared at Hinata. "H-Hai, y-your s-secret i-is s-safe w-with m-me. I-I n-never g-go b-back o-on m-my w-word I-I p-promise." Hinata said as she was packing the ointment and bandages away. "Thank you, Hinata. Let's be friend, I may not be able to trust you right now but I can try."

"O-Ok, l-let's b-be f-friends." Hinata said smiling brightly with her dimples showing.

The next day

Was yesterday all a dream? It seems too real. I might have dreamed that up because I am desperate to have friends. Why would Hinata be my friend? Thought Tenten as she was walking in the classroom. Why is Mizuki glaring at me? Tenten thought. Tenten was going to sit in her seat when Hinata arrive. Tenten wanted to wave to Hinata and ask if Hinata wants to sit with her but Tenten thought that yesterday was all a dream. But when Hinata wave at Tenten, Tenten know that yesterday was not a dream. Tenten wants to make sure, so she point at herself and Hinata nodded smiling.

"Ohaiyo gozaimasu, mina-san. Today we are going to elect a new class representative. Now who want to be come the class representative? Please put your hand up if you want to become the class representative." Michi-sensei said facing the students. No one put his or her hand up. Mizuki was smiling happily. "Anyone?" Still the student didn't put their hand up. "All right then we will do it the old way." Michi-sensei writes all the student name on a piece of paper and put it in the hat. While the teacher was doing that Mizuki smile faltered. "All right, the name that I pick from this hat will be the class representative. The name that took from the hat is Mozumoto Miko. Miko-san will be the female class representative. Any objection." Michi-sensei said.

"Why does Miko-chan have to be the class representative. I am the female class representative. Why do you need another one?" Shouted Mizuki. "You were not fitted to be a class representative because yesterday you were acting childish and not responsible." Michi-sensei said sternly. "Miko-chan is really bad at organizing stuff." Mizuki replied. "You can help her organize stuff." Michi-sensei said looking at Mizuki. "Why don't you just give the title back to me? It would be less troublesome." Reply Mizuki.

"I am sorry but you haven't been honest so you have to earn the trust back." Michi-sensei said.

"It is all your fault. IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT! Because if you didn't say that stuff I would still have my title, it is all your fault Tenten." Mizuki said looking down. "Don't be arrogant, Mizuki-chan. Just because you are rich doesn't mean you can do anything." Miko said glaring at Mizuki. Mizuki looked shocked. "If you were a true friend you would have given the title back to me." Mizuki said still looking down.

"I am your true friend but what you did was not fair for Tenten-san. Let go of your pride a bit and apologize to Tenten-san." Miko said softly to Mizuki.

Mizuki was silent for a bit. "Alright, I'm...I'm... So... So...rry... Tenten. ALL RIGHT! This is the only time I am going to apologize to you alright." Mizuki said blushing. "Michi-sensei I have thought about it and I... I will help Miko-chan." After saying that Mizuki quickly set down and ignore the surprise look from her classmate. All of the students were surprise that the prideful and stubborn Mizuki would apologize to Tenten and helped someone.

A few months later a transfer student came and her name is Sabuku no Temari.

At first glance she look scary but actually she was really lonely. The first one to reach out to Temari was Hinata. As the years went by they friendship grow and Tenten got adopt by a family. Tenten is now called Kazehana Tenten. They were all living happily until that accident... At first the friendship was shaky but they got through it after all they are friends forever. Right now they are attending Konoha Gakuen, first year in high school, and nearly 16 years old.