Friends forever part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto. The only thing I own is the plot.

A/N I am very happy that there are people reading my fanfic. Keep up the good work. I would update on either friday, saturday or sunday. Thank you very much for reading my fanfic. Arigatou gosaimasu (I think that is how you spell it I forgot my japanese words.)

last chapter: . Tenten wanted to cry but she didn’t want to be seen weak. Days later the bullying got more intense, you could even see the bruises and cut on her face, arms and legs.  

Tenten want to stand up for herself but if she did that they would bully her even more.

 “Sensei, Tenten took my wallet. It is really rare to get and very expensive, it also have lots of money in it.” Said a girl in a pigtail. “Really, Tenten-san if you have it can you please give it back to Mizuki-san.” Said Michi-sensei looking at Tenten. “But sensei I didn’t take it. That pigtail girl isn’t telling the truth she just wants to get me into trouble. If I say that would you take my side?” Tenten ask Michi-sensei. The teacher was speechless but she got her composure back. “ I will side with the one that is right. If what you said is true than I will side with you but if what Mizuki is right I will side with her.” Reply Michi-sensei with an unreadable look. “Does anyone saw what happen?” Michi-sensei asks the student. “Sensei, I saw Tenten took it, I have proof. If Tenten didn’t have it then she shouldn’t have any problem if we check it in her bag.” Said Mirasaki a girl in Tenten class. “Ok, I have no problem.” Tenten said opening her bag. “You can check all you want but you won’t be able to find it.” The teacher searched through Tenten’s bag. “What do you have to say for yourself Tenten-san?” Michi-sensei said holding up Mizuki’s wallet. Tenten was shocked and upset. “A-Ano s-sensei…” Hinata suddenly said. “T-Tenten-san d-didn’t t-take M-Mizuki-san w-wallet. I-I d-don’t h-have p-prove b-but T-Tenten-san d-didn’t d-do i-it, h-have I-I e-ever l-lie t-to y-you b-before s-sensei?” ask Hinata. “N-No but Hyuuga-san the evidence points to Tenten.” Said Michi-sensei. “I-I k-know b-but T-Tenten-san d-didn’t d-do i-it, e-even though T-Tenten a-act h-harsh s-she s-still h-have f-feelings. H-Have T-Tenten-san e-ever s-steal a-anything b-before, f-from w-what I-I s-saw s-she d-does t-the o-opposite. R-Remember w-when s-sensei c-couldn’t f-find t-the m-money t-that w-we c-collect f-for h-homeless p-people? T-Tenten-san w-went l-looking f-for i-it e-everywhere e-even t-though M-Mizuki-san h-hidden i-it a-and s-said t-that T-Tenten-san s-stole i-it a-and y-you d-didn’t e-even l-listen t-to w-what T-Tenten-san h-have t-to s-say. D-Didn’t s-sensei s-say t-that w-we s-shouldn’t j-judge s-someone b-by h-how t-they l-look, t-then w-why d-did y-you j-judge T-Tenten-san b-by h-her b-background?” Tenten was speechless no one had stand up for her, not even once. Why did this girl stand up for someone that is worthless, ugly and poor, someone like me? Tenten thought. Michi-sensei was also speechless. It was true what Hinata has said.

How could I go back on my words I don’t deserve to be a teacher. Michi-sensei thought. “I-I’m n-not s-saying that y-you d-don’t d-deserve t-to b-be a t-teacher, I-I’m j-just s-saying t-that y-you h-had m-made a-a m-mistake.” Hinata said. Hinata knows what the teacher was thinking because the teacher has the sad look that she always saw in Tenten. “H-How did you know what I was thinking?” Michi-sensei asked looking awed. “B-Because y-you h-have t-the s-same l-look a-as T-Tenten-san, y-you c-can a-apologize t-to T-Tenten-san.” Hinata answer.

“Gomen nasai Tenten-san.” Michi-sensei said, bowing. “Aaaa, i-it’s o-ok sensei, don’t worry it’s fine.” Tenten said looking awkward. “Demo there is no proof that you didn’t stole Mizuki-san wallet.” Michi-sensei said. “Michi-sensei I saw Mizuki put the wallet in Tenten-san bag.” Said someone in the back. Michi-sensei was surprise, because Mizuki is the class representatives and innocent. “Yeah, I saw it too.” Said someone else and then another one and another one. “D-Does t-this c-count a-as p-proof.” Ask Hinata. “Well I think so, Mizuki please apologize to Tenten-san.” Michi-sensei told Mizuki. “No, why should I apologize to that worthless scum.” Mizuki shouted. “She is nothing, then why would you side with her, and not me.” Sobbed Mizuki. “I am right, I am right. You guys should have believed in me.” Mizuki punch Tenten on the face. Everyone was expecting Tenten to do something back to Mizuki. “Mizuki-san you don’t have to apologize to me if you don’t want to. I am fine with it.” Tenten said in a calm voice. Everyone was that Tenten didn’t do anything to Mizuki. “ Michi-sensei I am going to the infirmary.” Tenten said already at the door. “Y-yeah, sure.” Michi-sensei said not knowing what to do. “S-Sensei m-may I-I a-also g-go?” Hinata ask Michi-sensei. “Eh, Ok, sure.” “A-Arigatou.” Hinata said as she was running after Tenten.