Friends forever part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto the only thing that I own is the Plot.

A/N I am really happy that there are a lot of people is reading this. I thought that I would only get about 1 or 2 readers. You guys make my day.

last chapter:  

“Ohh, ok, well, all right then. Aishiteru Hina-chan.” Naruto said.

Hinata went silent. How could he say this? How could he lie? There were tears sliding on her face now.

“H-Hai, N-Naruto-kun. J-Ja n-ne,” Hinata said trembling.

Hinata woke up at 6 but she didn’t want to get up yet she has a lot of things to think about and what step to take next. She thought about running away or doing suicide, but she would always remember what her mother used to say, “ Don’t worry, after a storm there are always pretty rainbow.” When she was little she didn’t know what it means. When she asked her mother what it means she would smile and said ‘ you will understand it when you grow older.’ Hinata also remember the special someone had said that he would come back and if he didn’t see her he would never forgive her so she took the thought out of her head.

“ Oujo-sama time to wake up it is already 7 o’clock.” Ayame whispered through the shoji door. “H-Hai, A-Ayame-san.” Hinata brushed her teeth and changed into her winter uniform. Later she went downstairs and into the kitchen where she had breakfast. “Come on Hinata nee-sama, the car is already here.” Hanabi yelled while running into the car. “H-Hai, H-Hanabi I-I’m c-coming a-and w-what a-about y-your b-breakfast? Hinata asked. “Don’t worry, I will buy it later. Hurry up Hinata nee-sama.” “ H-Hai.” Hinata replied.

“Ja ne, Hinata nee-sama.” Hanabi said as she was getting of the car. “ J-Ja, h-have a-a n-nice d-day H-Hanabi,” Hinata said waving at her Hanabi.

“A-Arigatou, K-Kaito-san, a-and h-have a-a n-nice d-day.” Hinata said to her driver. “Hai, Oujo- sama have a nice day.” Kaito replied.

 When Hinata got into the school she saw the girls blushing and squealing while some of the boys were covering their ears and some looked jealous. “Ohaiyo, Hina-chan,” greeted Tenten hugging the death out of Hinata. “Bun girl let go of the poor girl she is going to suffocate.” Temari said bonking Tenten on the head. “Gomen, gomen but Hinata is so cute I couldn’t resisted it. She looks just like a little bunny and do you have to hit my head so hard. My head is precious, you know.” Tenten said to Temari rubbing her head at the same time. “Ohaiyo, Hina-chan.” Temari said as she smirked at Tenten.

“O-Ohaiyo T-Temari-chan, T-Tenten-chan.” Hinata said, thankful at Temari for making Tenten let her go. Hinata, Tenten and Temari have been friends since elementary. Tenten act tomboy, rough and harsh but she is a good person on the inside. Whenever her two best friends need help she would help them no matter what, especially Hinata because Hinata is really fragile and weak also Hinata is her first friend. You see Tenten have no family, live in orphanage and act tomboy so the kids always bully Tenten. One day the kids spilled her only lunch and pushed Tenten on the ground. Tenten felt hurt, sad and hungry, even though she act tomboy she still has feelings. That was when Hinata help her get up and gave her lunch to Tenten. Tenten was speechless but still doesn’t trust Hinata because she is rich and rich people always look down on people like Tenten. Tenten declined even though she is hungry, Hinata look sad but she still smile. “ D-Don’t w-worry I-I a-am n-not g-going t-to h-hurt y-you.” Tenten hesitantly took the lunch. “Thank you.” Tenten said. “Y-Your w-welcome a-and y-you a-are s-so b-brave f-for n-not c-crying.” Hinata said giving Tenten her biggest and brightest smile. The kids got jealous of how Hinata gave away her lunch to Tenten. For the rest of the day they bully Tenten non-stop. Tenten wanted to cry but she didn’t want to be seen weak. Days later the bullying got more intense, you could even see the bruises and cut on her face, arms and legs.