Unexpectedness

Chanyeol claps his hand to cheer the kids who are now cutting the birthday cake with Jiho. Jiho breaks into laughter while sharing cakes with his friends.

"Yeolie uncle," Woohyun suddenly stretches his hand while offering a piece of cake to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol affectionately takes Woohyun in his arm and gives a little bite on the piece of cake. He noticed Woohyun's sad eyes while Suho and Lay took Jiho in their arm.

            _____________________

Chanyeol wipes Woohyun's chin with a piece of tissue.

"What a messy boy you are!"

Woohyun pouts hearing Chanyeol's complaint.

"Why are you pouting, moochi bear?" Chanyeol laughs.

"Mommy calls me moochi  too."

"And your dad...." Chanyeol was to say something ,but the phone ringing in his pocket interrupts the conversation.

          ________________________

"Stay with me tonight," Kris says to Baekhyun who is hurriedly wiping makeup from face.

"You know that I can't. Woohyun is alone at home. It's weekend after a long schedule of one month," Baekhyun refuses politely.

"Do you think that we can continue like this together for long?" Kris asks being annoyed.

" Before accepting me, you have to accept Woohyun."

"You know what, if the news of Woohyun gets out .... If your identity as single mom gets out, then your popularity will decrease..... And.... We can't risk our career right now.... This is the time to enjoy and earn... Don't act like a fool."

"Let's break up , Kris."

"Baekhyun,what?"

"I don't think you would be happy with Woohyun," Baekhyun leaves without even looking at Kris who can't believe he has got dumped for the first time in life.

                  ___________________

The time Chanyeol starts his car to leave premise of the apartment where Baekhyun stays , just right then Baekhyun's car park enters the premise of apartment. Destiny is playing with fate of this two again....

                 _______________________

" Have you peed on the bed?" Baekhyun says while checking the bed of Woohyun.

" It's not me, it's Shinchan has peed....," Woohyun says while feeling shy that his face turns almost like a red tomato.

"Change your dress, otherwise you will catch cold.... I have taken a break today, we will have a lot of fun," Baekhyun starts changing Woohyun's dress.

"Really, mommy?" Woohyun asks with bigger eyes.

"Does mommy lies to you?"

"Then let's play," Woohyun starts running suddenly without wearing pants while dragging a monkey plushie with its tail.

"Yah! Woohyun, you nakeu bear....," Baekhyun chases Woohyun.

At one time he catches Woohyun and tickles him. Woohyun breaks into laughter while hugging Baekhyun.

"You are smelling like pee. Let's me wipe you and wear a pant."

" No....no.....no....," Woohyun again runs to play hide & seek with Baekhyun.

"Woohyun, if you don't wear pants, then I won't take you to park. I will go alone," Baekhyun shouts while Woohyun stops hearing the lucrative offer.

"Can I take captain monkey too with us?" Woohyun asks while hugging the monkey plushie.

"Nope, I can't give bath to two monkeys at the same time," Baekhyun fakes a sigh.

"There's another one, where?"

                  ________________

"Woohyun, we are getting late," Baekhyun shouts as Woohyun keeps talking with Jiho over phone.

"Mommy is calling. Come to park too, we will have fun," Woohyun keeps the phone ,as Jiho starts whining to his mother that he wants to go park too.

                _____________________

"Listen, don't run leaving mommy's hand.....," Baekhyun says while opening Woohyun's seat belt. Baekhyun has worn black cap and sunglass with simple outfit ,he thinks it's enough to hide himself from camera. He doesn't want Woohyun to think he is trying to hide his identity as Woohyun's mother.

He keeps accompanying Woohyun as Woohyun gets excited to ride several rides. He stands near the fence while capturing Woohyun's playing and enjoying moments in his handphone. After playing in one rides , Woohyun excitedly runs towards another ride area forgetting the promise he made with Baekhyun.

Suddenly he gets bumped into someone.

"Woohyun!" The familiar voice makes Woohyun to laugh louder.

"Why you are running like this in such a crowded area? What if you get lost?" Chanyeol asks in concern voice while kneeling on the ground . He mumbles," What type of guardian are they! They don't even care for security of such a little baby!"

"Mommy is here," Woohyun says excitedly while jumping.

"Where?"  Chanyeol asks while thinking he will say something harsh to Woohyun's guardians who are not taking proper care of Woohyun.

"Woohyun!" Someone suddenly  calls Woohyun from a distance at which Woohyun runs towards him. Chanyeol stands up while looking at the figure to whom Woohyun is running. But he forgets to take breathe as the figure seems familiar. He steps towards the person which confusion in mind.

It's Baekhyun, it's obviously Baekhyun. He can see the smile of Baekhyun getting fade recognising him.

"So, you are alive!" Chanyeol says with husky voice. As Woohyun hugs Baekhyun's leg, Chanyeol feels Baekhyun has betrayed him. He is having a family here by leaving Chanyeol behind. Baekhyun faked the death only to leave him. Only to be with other one. How selfish Baekhyun is!

"You are even having a family here. Was it necessary to make such a drama? Who is the dad of this child? With whom did you get married  " Chanyeol says to Baekhyun who has turned like a statue after getting a shock of meeting the most unexpected person of the world.

" I don't have dad. My mommy is not married. I will marry mommy,when I will grown up," Woohyun says as Baekhyun doesn't even utter any word.

"This is my child.... It's Woohyun......You!" Chanyeol suddenly understands the truth watching the tears in Baekhyun's eyes.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol steps towards Baekhyun.

"Mommy!" Woohyun asks in worried voice watching his mommy is crying.

" I am your only parent, Woohyun. We don't need anyone more in our life," Baekhyun takes Woohyun in his arms and runs hurriedly towards the crowd to hide himself from Chanyeol.

He won't lose Woohyun to anyone of this world ever......

                 *******************

Hi,guys!

Long time so see. Although this story was in hiatus,but I am thinking to complete it now-a-days.

Tell me whether you like this update or not.

Vote & comment,if you like it.

Love you,guys.❤️