The Blood Running In Vein

"You have not changed a bit. Are you still running after married women like before, even after getting slapped by me?" Baekhyun feels Sehun's captive nature has not been reduced even a bit in these years.

" I didn't run after anyone,they ran after me. Like you have come to me,hyung. You can't deny that I am not the most attractive perfect man you have ever experienced in your life," Sehun leans on the chair.

" You are indeed something beyond description ,Sehun. Still flirting with me sitting behind the bar of jail," Baekhyun feels speechless watching the cool Sehun chilling like villain sitting on the prisoner seat in jail's guest room.

" Jail is just a room, like age is just a number. You are not much older than me so you can't express your weakness to me. I didn't know jail could be such a romantic place so that I could meet you again instead of any 7 star michelin restaurant," Sehun rests his arms on the desk. 

Sehun is really surprised suddenly meets Baekhyun on his rainy days. How Baekhyun managed to meet him, giving the excuse of discussing prosecution with him. He never expected Baekhyun to return suddenly without any trace.

Baekhyun didn't question Sehun much when Sehun indicated several times that he likes married people because there's no fear of getting hooked and there's not much expectation which can be fatal anytime. But the time Sehun confessed his feelings towards Baekhyun, Baekhyun just slapped him saying Sehun has disrespected his pure friendship in disguise of illegal lust even after knowing Baekhyun is already a mother of someone's child.

But, seemingly on the first chance to reunite again, Baekhyun has returned to him.

Should he bribe the police officer sitting on the desk near the door, so that he can get Baekhyun on the desk? 

"I want to discuss the gallery transaction data of Oh Construction Limited. There's strong data about how you have laundered a large amount of money in disguise of selling simple designs with several domestic and international organizations. What's your point of view on this fact? May I know have you already appointed any lawyer team on your behalf permanently?" Baekhyun intentionally opens his notebook and plays with the pen in between his slender fingers for Sehun to notice his ring.

_______________________

"Are you kidding me?" Sehun furrows his eyebrows.

"I am not. I am a prosecutor now. If you want, I can work for you. I will try my best," Baekhyun doesn't know whether it's shameless or not to offer professional help to Sehun.

"Thanks, but obviously no. As you are a prosecutor,you are not allowed to take the side of someone who's opposition is government law.It's a money laundering case. My personal lawyer has already talked with several money laundering specialists. If I need any help, I will let you know. You can leave your card, so that I will tell my lawyer to contract with you if anything needed," Sehun refuses Baekhyun's request with a disapproving expression in face which makes Baekhyun blush in embarrassment. He can understand Sehun is judging him as a rookie , inexperienced or not so good prosecutor. 

A prosecutor and a criminal defense lawyer are both attorneys who successfully completed law school. Both had to pass the bar exam in their particular state and be sworn in as lawyers. But the main difference is that the prosecutor represents the interest of the state or Federal government in court, and the criminal defense lawyer works for the individual who is being charged with a crime. Basically, each is on opposite sides of the courtroom.

Another difference is that prosecutors only deal with criminal matters, whereas criminal defense lawyers can represent clients in criminal matters as well as civil matters. Prosecutors attempt to convict a person who they believe has committed a crime while a criminal defense lawyer will fight for the rights of the accused and attempt to convince a jury that his or her client was not guilty.