Love Shot

"Baekhyun hyung,tell me some law," Sehun says while keeping his hand under chin and observing Baekhyun who is now busy observing the city while sipping in his own coffee mug.

"Search in YouTube," Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"You are so pretty," Sehun smiles when sipping in his own coffee.

"Are you not a CFO? Then why you are free at such a peak hour office timing?"

"There's too many people to work today. All of my cousins are CFOs, even my uncles are. It's not much important position for us to company. It's just a title," Sehun explains.

"Ow! Don't say you pretend you to be busy to charm me for first two weeks."

"I did. Didn't you fall for me for that?"

"Geez ... I am not average person to fall easily," Baekhyun frowns.

"Ahhh.... Hyung,why don't you tell me, you like it when I  tell where did I lie."

"Are you mind reading me?" Baekhyun curves his eyebrows. The thing that he likes most in Sehun that Sehun confesses easily about what he feels. The way he expressed that Baekhyun is his crush, he offered meal to Baekhyun, the way the shared his chaebol family problems and confessed his CFO title was just a title to show off; everything of Sehun is transparent like he is not hiding but attracting like magnet to sink in his crystal clear personality.

Sehun is such a person who is mind reader. He has turned his mind reading ability into art.

"It's definite. You take it seriously which makes me to feel like superior oracle," Sehun tries not to laugh,but smile.

"I want to mind read people too like you," Baekhyun pouts looking at the bottom of his coffee.

"Only know that there's no saint in society,but masked saint in society. It's very simple. You don't have to be master of people's psychology or personality. Just think what would you do depending on selfishness , preference , timing and situation. It's like flowchart called algorithm. You have to set up a algorithm in your mind. You have to activate it faster ,not like lazy people who don't think much about situation to react and regret later. What do you think I am trying to do right now?" Sehun smirks at the end of his explanation.

Baekhyun remains silent for sometimes.

" Your charm doesn't work on me," Baekhyun frowns while sipping in his coffee mug. But the mug is already empty. To hide the failed attempt,he looks away through window crossing his arms.

"Then why you are looking away."

"To set up a algorithm in my mind," Baekhyun doesn't take time to reply back.

" There's nothing I can learn you,but you have to practice a lot with yourself. Mind reading is a must quality for prosecutors. You are in great need of that."

               _____________________

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol's question startled Baekhyun,but Baekhyun tries to stay calm standing in the study room.

"Was searching for a book. The desk has become so messy and dusty. I will clean it one day," Baekhyun turns back with a smile on face.

"Which book?" Chanyeol steps forward keeping his one hand inside the pocket of his trouser.

" The name was like 'Litigation in Korea'. Written by Kok Chu," Baekhyun doesn't lie ,but already know that the book is not here. He came here for the book,but it's not here. The secret wooden luxury box of revolver charmed him kept on the top of Chanyeol's desk. A corner of purple velvet can be seen even from outside indicating the bed where the weapon lies.