Revelation 1

"Chan, long time no see," Sandara hugs Chanyeol after a long long meeting.

"It's good to meet you again,Dara," Chanyeol pats on Sandara's shoulder.

"Lemme see you... You have gotten more handsome. Have lost some weight... Seeming like your age has dropped," Sandara tilts her head while looking at Chanyeol.

"You have become more pretty that I couldn't even recognize you at first. A Mature woman is always prettier than an immature one," Chanyeol compliments too.

___________________

"How is your job going there?" Chanyeol asks while cutting slices from his beef steak.

"The job of doctor is always stressful. It's going better, but I was thinking of returning to South Korea. Things are a bit different abroad. I prefer Korea more, that's what I think now...," Sandara says while taking a bite of the steak.

"You know better..."

"The food is delicious here."

"I knew it. You would like the food from here. I came here before with some clients," Chanyeol says.

"How is your family life?"

"Better than anytime..."

" Your son is so adorable. I always follow your posts on SNS. You post about your son more than your spouse.How is Baekhyun doing?"

"It seems he is doing well. But I don't know what's going on inside him. But obviously better than before... He is adjusting with his life...," Chanyeol smiles.

"That means he still does not fully understand you, right?" Sandara says while not hiding the intentionally confused tone.

"Kinda...," Chanyeol nods.

"Does he know about what his father did?" Sandara curves her eyebrows.

"No... It's useless to say what he won't ever believe. It's better if he lives with the past memories. The more I will try to correct him, the more he will act like crazy. And there's about a 0.000000001 percentage chance that he will believe me," Chanyeol smiles awkwardly.

"Still you are so patient, Chanyeol. Baekhyun should understand you one day. I know my friend better than anyone," Sandara assures Chanyeol.

" Even if What kind of people Mr Byun was, he was an extremely good father to Baekhyun. I can understand the bonding as I have Woohyun now. It's truly disappointing for me that Mr Byun never liked me,even if I always wanted to be devoted for Baekhyun. He didn't like me much as I was from just an ordinary family,not from any aristocratic family with heritage. He didn't like that Baekhyun had started to give me priority ever after we had entered into a relationship. He was pissed off with me. He underestimated me with my profession. He never thought I would be someone capable of making Baekhyun happy with money or love or whatever," Chanyeol explains while stopping to take the meal.

"You have fallen for such a person who is blind to everything,but not you," Sandara sighs.

"Baekhyun doesn't take any blame for this,Dara... But it's like that he has gotten such a wrong image of me that I can never easily erase from his memories," Chanyeol pours some wine in his glass and pours some for Sandara.

" You are a strong man, Chanyeol. Just let me know when you need some space, I always have time for you."

"I know that you will always be beside me. Recently Baekhyun blamed me for something that made me thoughtful after ten years. Baekhyun's father drew a territory for me that Baekhyun can be with me as much as Baekhyun wants. But we couldn't have a baby upto Baekhyun would be 28 years old. He strongly believed that Baekhyun won't be with me for a long time. It was he who gave me all of the weird conditions which made me stressed that I was not even allowed to tell Baekhyun that I was under conditions of his father. Baekhyun now has a vicious image of me in mind. Recently he has blamed me saying I am nothing but a maniac who only cares about protection in our physical relationship. Do you know how embarrassing that is for a man like me? It's embarrassing to even talk to you."

"Whatever you can consult with me as I am a doctor? It's a common thing we consult randomly," Sandara says in an assuring voice.

"Gladly you are...I had to go to doctors to ensure that on those days... It was more embarrassing than saying you... His father even wanted to show proof of appointments from me... It's not good to talk about a dead person like this, but did I have a way to believe overnight that he was not into that money laundering case that night? He had illegal connections and illegal businesses, I knew it from first. I was always pissed off how he maintained such a good image in front of Baekhyun. It was hard for me to swallow. Baekhyun really did not know anything. But absolutely his father fell into a very very wrong trap. How do I know how many enemies he even created during that time?"

"Maybe one of his enemies created such a vicious trap for him... Have you figured out anything yet?" Sandara asks while sipping in her wine.

"No...Nothing new has been added because I care about my spouse and son's security."

"Yeah, I think that money brings trouble...How is the woman who came pretending to be the mistress of Mr Byun?"

" Giving her a yearly allowance so that she doesn't get on Baekhyun's nerves."

"And the unknown foster brother of your spouse?"

"He is in a mental asylum...," Chanyeol says in a normal voice.

"Asylum fee is getting costlier in Korea I heard," Sandara gives an opinion.

"Nope, as a criminal of a murder case, he is having a free residence there .It's one of the best psychiatry hospital of Korea right now, he is receiving VIP treatment there," Chanyeol says in annoyed voice.

"Don't say it's you who proved him as a mental patient to seek residence in a psychiatry hospital?" Sandara reads Chanyeol's tone of language and facial expression.

"Aaah!.... That's my boy!" Sandara cheers while taking her wine glass higher, understanding it's none other than Chanyeol who handled the case.

"Yes , that's me ... Who else?" Chanyeol smirks.

**************************

Is the update okay?

Do you want me to rewrite?

Vote and comment,if you like it.

Love you, guys.❤️