Leaving In The Playground

"Sorry. I am bit occupied, so it’s not possible to give time actually," Baekhyun politely refuse to PA of Cha Kawn Min who has phoned him for an appointment with their political group.

" Mr Byun,I can understand you are busy. If you can't attend,  Mr Cha Kawn Min wants to meet you personally.  I will fix the time with your preference.  Kindly be considerate,Sir," The young PA requests.

Baekhyun remains silent for a moment.  Mr Cha Kawn Min has a huge popularity right now across South Korea. He is a potential candidate for presidential election. So,its not gonna be good idea to refuse the proposal.

       ____________________________

3 days later

Baekhyun parks his car in the parking lot of a famous  traditional restaurant of Busan. Baekhyun looks at the traditional structure of the restaurant, here ethnicity is maintained at high level.  Its said that to get served here,people have to fix their appointment at least before 1 month.

Baekhyun feels bit uncomfortable sitting on  a seat infront of traditional  table.

"We have soft side for Byun family. We have worked together for long time. We have seen our ups together and experienced downs at the same time. It took a long time for us to reinforce again. Do you think the case was just a mere one! We could do it earlier, but couldn’t be this much capable to pressurize the opposition like right now. The situation would not favour us,if we rushed," Cha Kawn Min drinks water after talking with Baekhyun upto now. Baekhyun smiles politely as Mr Cha eyes him like expecting answer from him.

"Why are you not eating? Is the food not your type?" Mr. Cha asks as Baekhyun is not eating much.

"No...No, I like the food. Thanks for the food,Mr Cha. I will eat well," Baekhyun bows his head a bit. It’s not that the food is not delicious. He is not feeling like to eat being anxious.

"If you have any particular  preference,you can order,Mr Byun. You should eat well during this time, " Mr Cha shoves few dishes towards Baekhyun. 

The chopsticks in Baekhyun hand trembles a bit understanding Mr Cha knows he is pregnant.

"What a poor child you are! Byun family has obviously suffered the most we can't deny.All of those happened in a single chain.Whenever I got chance of favourable condition,we choose you without any question," Mr Cha says.

"Excuse me!" Baekhyun can't interpret the words of Mr Cha properly being in the dark.

"Do you think you could do it without we wanted you to do it?" Mr Cha replies and Baekhyun understands that the ongoing context is about the trial of Mr Cha Kawn Min.

"Sorry. But I didn’t get the evidences free...I..."

"You are still so naive...Or you are so much clever,Attorney Byun."

    ___________________________

"This is for your safety,Attorney Byun. Remember whether you join us or not,you and your family are still in danger...," Mr Cha says after showing Baekhyun a confidential file about upcoming plans to harm Baekhyun's family.

" I will be in your help anytime,Mr Cha.  But campaign joining won't be possible.  You already know about my physical condition, I want to focus on my family since now," Baekhyun replies politely.

" Why can't you understand a simple thing that whenever you are in spotlight with my team,they will think twice to harm you?" Mr Cha says with bit impatient voice.

" You are a presidential candidate, are you going to discriminate between a civilian and team member even before election? " Baekhyun says in polite voice with smile in face.

"You are double meaning my speech... "

" You are tracking a teacher in my son's school, you even know that she is harmful and tracking my son. Still you are doing nothing but showing me the evidences so that I get scared and join your team," Baekhyun says exactly like he is interpreting something infront of judge while working for a trial.

"We are going to take care of that. But confirming you so that you can check it," Mr Cha says.

"Is confirming me more important or saving a civilian's privacy is more important? How can I not be sure whether there’s another one to track my son from yours..."

"Attorney Byun, I am on your side. People like you are needed in my team. I am ensuring you this fact will be taken care to save your son's safety. But please keep it in mind,we ran this investigation on your family only because we need you. But if you deny,we will stop it anyway. "

  ___________________________

"Baek,I have left Woohyun in playground.  No need to pick him up,he will return with neighbours' kid"

Looking at the text of Chanyeol, Baekhyun feels a cold shivering in his spine. He immediately phones Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, where are you now?"

"On way to Guemjeong,why?"

" Pick up Woohyun, then go anywhere you want," Baekhyun says anxiously.

" What's problem, Baek? "

"It’s not safe to play there. We have so enemies.  I am having eerie feeling... "

"So we have to cage our son in home all day. Calm down,Baekhyun. "

"Will you pick him up right now or not?" Baekhyun asks arrogantly.

"I am almost near Guemjeong. Where are you? It will take again 1 hour to drive near him. Cannot you pick...," Chanyeol still replies in relax mode.

"And you are informing me you left him in playground after one hour. I will pick him up,cut the phone," Baekhyun replies angrily.

"Why are you...?" Chanyeol is about to say anything, but Baekhyun cuts the call.

      ________________________

Baekhyun gets down from the car and almost runs towards the playground.  It’s a common play ground for children of this residential area. Baekhyun looks to and fro to locate Woohyun.

"Have you seen Woohyun?"

"Woohyun?"

"Where is Woohyun?"

Baekhyun questions some familiar kids to find Woohyun,but none answers positive.

Baekhyun doesn’t know why suddenly he starts to pant and even he feels a pricking pain in tummy suddenly.  He keeps walking hastily to locate Woohyun.

Suddenly a little crowd near the slipper makes him freeze. He doesn’t know why he is sweating like the weather is buring his skin,even though there’s a cool breeze. He brings his hands infront of his chest in prayer position.  He prays that it won't be something bad even if it’s Woohyun.

"Please God, Not my Woohyun... Not my Woohyun... Please God, no blood at least...  Not my Woohyun .," Baekhyun takes shaky steps towards the crowd.

  *******************************

I will try to update  soon.

Please vote and comment, if you like it.