Legal Notices

Baekhyun wakes up late in the morning. The weird headache makes his head so heavy even to lift, lazily Baekhyun takes a look over his phone. But looking at phone,his consciousness stabs his brain. It's already too late. Woohyun will miss school. Chanyeol and Woohyun will leave without having breakfast. How could he be such a sleepy head suddenly?

Was it french wine and red wine cocktail? The French wine that Kyungsoo brought was very hard liquor though. Was Baekhyun drunk? Oh God! When Baekhyun gets drunk ,it is a disaster. His relationship gets worse with others,as he turns into a savage speaker and bash people saying embarrassing facts.

Baekhyun ruffles his hair in embarrassment trying to think what he did last night? It's already too late, even though there's no hope. Woohyun has missed school and Chanyeol has left without having breakfast.

Baekhyun hurriedly gets up and goes towards Woohyun's nursery room. But finds the room empty. His school bag is even missing from desk. Maybe Chanyeol has taken him to school.

Baekhyun goes downstairs to have a drink of ice cold water. His throat is burning as a result of the hangover effect. As he takes a sip from water bringing out of the refrigerator, the view over the dining table makes him startled.

"Eat properly. Your afternoon appointment for doctor is cancelled. Take rest today. I will make an appointment later," The sticky notes beside the hangover soup makes Baekhyun worried about what he did yesterday.

           _____________________

Chanyeol takes a look at the legal papers of Byun's property notices. There's at least 16 relatives who are seeking this property for their blood link with Mr Byun. But obviously no one has legal inheritance other than Baekhyun.  

In early 2019, there were several similar incidents with millionaire families ,they were accused of money laundering which was digitally manipulated. A large amount of currency was deposited in foreign countries using bots. The money laundering case turned out to be a cyber attack incident and that money was never able to return back to the country. 

A North hacker group named "Lazarus group" has come to the spotlight for the incident. The way they have worked , it was turned into an art.

 The Byun family was one of the victims of this hackers group. But there was someone else behind this incident, maybe someone who knew the Byun family so well or someone related to the Byun family. 

Chanyeol was so confused as to whether he can get the trial of the case in appropriate timing,as Baekhyun was out of Korea. As Baekhyun is back, this case will have a dramatic turn soon...

As Baekhyun is acting crazy now,he has no way but to push Baekhyun in the maze game. The way Baekhyun is planning, anytime can backfire himself or Woohyun. 

Chanyeol signs on legal notices before enveloping the notice in the envelopes. He writes his name as lawyer of Byun Baekhyun over the envelopes. 

Baekhyun will decide whether to send them to his other competitors of this case or not. He needs a lot of things to think from now on ,from where Chanyeol wanted to keep him away.

Chanyeol closes his eyes while holding his head with two hands for sometimes. Is Baekhyun's craziness  turning him crazy? Is it not turning dangerous? Should he take more time patiently? But will it not be too late, if suddenly Baekhyun does something foolish?

Whatever Chanyeol leaves, take the envelope in his briefcase. Let's try to distract Baekhyun's focus on another thing. Otherwise he is really going to  stab Chanyeol's neck one day. 

Will taking another child improve their toxic relationship? But the doctor has said it can backfire both Baekhyun, Woohyun, the new baby and also Chanyeol.

Giving Baekhyun fake envelopes of legal notices will at least calm him down for a few days. He can encourage Baekhyun

to pass the bar exam soon.....

Or  to gain trust...

Or to get married...

Or to impregnate him again....

          ************************

Although I don't have much readers, I will just write them down and will turn them into general fiction when my life will be stable. Until there's still reader of chanbaek, I will write some.

May be life needs a balance... I am happy to write what I imagine and let others know. And there's someone who values this...

Keep me in prayer.❤️

Vote and comment,if you feel I deserve that.❤️❤️❤️