Tiara & Sneakers

"To be adored, you don't have to be PERFECT. After all, Nobody is perfect, including the ones who wears Tiaras."

As you could see I live in an orphanage. I wasn't in a great condition. Scars here and there. My skin doesn't glow like those movie stars and I don't have curves like a coca cola bottle would have, but that isn't my concern right now.

I've heard about this 'Prince' moving into our town and I could care less. What a weird nickname for a guy, to be honest. I didn't believed that there were actually gonna be royals living here but then after two weeks, I believed it. Why? Because the Queen was searching for the right girl for the prince in different parts of the town.

Isn't that odd?

And rare, if you ask me. I think I like this Queen for trusting the people in town enough. But, they won't just pick a random girl off the floor. They had to ask every girl in every part of town who is in 17-19 years old. Nothing formal or special, just questions. Not like some "beauty pageants".

But I stopped complaining and asking.

I ended up here, with a Tiara & Sneakers on my hand.

They said.. "Beauty is your shield and your Personality is your sword; Beauty can protect you temporarily but Personality can make your enemy drop, defeated."

I could tell you this...

Tiara & Sneakers might not blend in appearance

But in personality, it means that you're strong and free yet wise and graceful.

Little girls wants to be a princess, A queen.. like me. So that they'll have a happy ever after. But that's wrong. I tell them,

"You don't have to be a princess to get a happy ever after. But you certainly don't live in a fairtale.. This is real life, So you have to work hard for that ending."

----

Copyright © 2015 Tiara & Sneakers.

All rights reserved.

-----

A/N: Yes, I'm not good at giving details... I think but I'm not a really great writer so... enjoy my first NOT FANFICTION. Enjoy its every words.

This book will be continued once I'm done with "Coffee Shop Love" fanfic. That is all

Also, that thing is so formal XD.

This is not a GIRLY story, okay? Just a MODERN prince and princess story

~Domsie