♔ Chapter 10

"Come on!" I whined and poked his cheek again. for the. . . thousandth time.

(Note: I changed my mind. Meet Zoe Deutch as Kalel Smith! Just put violet eyes on her. Kay?)

"Shhh," He shushed me as he puts a finger on my lips.

"Why did you even brought me gifts?"

"Don't question me."

"Fine. ." I crossed my arms and slouched. "You're wearing an Epaluette again. ."

"I'm a prince, what do you expect?" He said and opened the door. He held it wide open for me to step out. Once I did, flashes hurted my eyes.

Paparazzis took pictures of me and I can barely see Tristian holding my hand and the body guards holding back the crowd.

We entered this building and he pushed me inside the dark room. He let go of my shoulders and I can no longer feel Tristian's presence.

"Tristian?" I called out. No one answered. I got my phone out of my bag and clicked the big button three times and my phone's flashlight shone and. . . The first thing I saw was a face infront of me. . HOLY CR-

I screamed and threw my phone at the face. The lights came on and bunch of people were in the room. It looked like a ballroom. I screamed again.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KALEL!" They all shouted.

. . .

Oh, so that's why! I can't believe I forgot my own birthday and it's my 18th Birthday!

"I forgot it's my birthday! Whoa!" I exclaimed and held my forehead.

Tristian gave me my phone back. "You shouldn't throw a phone at people's faces. Especially if they're the prince." He said.

"Oh you. ." I rolled my eyes.

"Here's my gift. . the third one will be given later after you opened up everyone's gifts." He said as he hand me a green box.

"Wait," I looked around and hid behind Tristian. I removed the foot-breaking heels and replaced it with the slippers. So soft. . .

I hid the heels in the bag. He looked at me as if I'm a criminal. "Why did you do that? What will media think? What will reporters think? What would people say when they saw the future queen wearing those in a gown!?"

"The pain's killing me. Besides, they won't see my slippers in this gorgeous, full length, green gown!" I twirled around.

"You almost always wear green." Tristian hummed. "Won't everyone notice it?"

"It's my trade mark. The only one in Gaulleum family who is obsessed with green!" I twirled again but slipping on the slippers. He held my waist with his strong arms and we just stayed in that position. Umm. . .

I feel like my face has been slapped by lava. This is so touchy and awkward. Then he whisphered, "I think your trademark would be your eyes. Kalel Smith, 'The Queen who has violet eyes'."

I hid my face with my hair. "Violet eyes it is."

He smirked and let me stand on my own. I felt weird when he took his arms away. Weird... He threw his arm around me and we walked.

I blush when guys get too close. I blush with embarassment. Not a flirt! Except Vince. He's a bruh.

Then. . . wait, if I'm betrothed to him then that means we're going to get married. Getting married means you'll have to make babies and you can't adopt because the royal blood must go on. Oh my freaking god, why am I even thinking about this? I'm gonna have babies with this guy!? I don't even. . . he'll also take my- STOP THINKING, KALEL! YOU DIRTY MIND GIRL! BAD! BAD KAL! Now, I'm going crazy for scolding myself like a dog.