♔ Chapter 9

I was staring at the wall-don't even ask why- then my phone rang.

"Yellow" I greeted.

"Watch the news. Channel 31." Tristian said. "Also, the color yellow is not a greeting."

"Um, okay?" I turned the TV on and proceed to the channel. "Yellow is now a greeting according to Kalel language."

"Yesterday, we saw the soon to be Queen of Victavia walking with a friend. But, is it really her friend? We have found Kalel Valentine Smith with lipstick stains on her cheeks, neck and sleeve- the same lipstick that her friend wears."

It showed pictures of my lipstick stains. Crap. This is why I hate media, they always suspect every single thing... also NO PRIVACY!

"So, is that girl.."

A picture of Phae popped up and a picture of me at the side.

"Only her friend.. or her girlfriend?"

I looked around and saw that Phae was still sleeping. Good.

"Back to you, Stacy."

I shut the TV close. "I hate media.." I muttered.

"Whoa, see? How'd you got those stains anyway?" Tristian asked through the phone.

"My lips were dry so I took Phae's chapstick and put it on my lips. It was cherry so I quickly got it off and I scratched my neck and cheek out of fustration. I didn't know it was cherry and I hate cherries."

"Oooh." Tristian said. "Wait, hold up a second, sweetie."

"Did you just called me sweetie!?" I half shouted, shocked. Did he just called me sweetie!?

"Shhh" He silenced me and he was talking to someone at the other line.

"Kalel, Be here at 3 pm. Your secretary fixed an appointment for an interview." He said seriously.

"I have a secretary!? Cool!" I said as I cover my mouth.

"Ofcourse. She's also be the one who's going to 'fix you up'."

"Whut?" I asked.

"How to walk properly and talk like a princess. How to eat. More lessons about being a royalty and such."

"That's so going be boring.." I whined.

"I have to go, bye sweetie!" He said.

"You called me sweetie again-!" Before I could finish my sentence, he hung up. Ugh... Tristian.

Mily bursted in the room and smirked at me. "Goodluck, princess. Everyone's gonna think you'rebi." Mily smirked.

"Now what? Amber is a racist and you're a homophobe? Nice friendship." I rolled my eyes.

"How dare you call me that!" She started moving closer.

"Oh, I dared." I looked at her with challenge.

"You bitch!" She shouted and slapped me.

"That's your best, huh?" I asked her, smiling confidently. She slaps like a scared baby. Sometimes, my choice of words scares me.

She was about to slap me but I took a step back and her hand hit the side of my bed. Too bad that it was made of steel. "Aw!"

"Curse you for being so selfish and rude. You and Amber are nowhere above us, or anyone. Learn before you act so cool okay? You never learn and you always cheat at tests with Amber. You're not high and mighty. You're not famous. You don't look dangerous. Because for me, you're nobody." I just stared at her.