♔ Chapter 2

Look at the time! It's almost 4 am. *sigh* A life of an internet addict. I can't sleep well for the past few days and.. OKAY I'LL STOP. Since this chapter is already written gor a long time, here you go

phiatotch you're Phae :p sorry if you don't like the name :c

Emeraldkitty14 you're going to show up in a few chapters. You'll remain myserious for now.

coleenfrand You are Marleen :P sorry, can't think of a name that has a hint of Your name.

ImLiahnne You are Liahnne :3

Gilian is Cherisse! :3

~DOMENIQUE
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I woke up from people's heavy footsteps running down the hall.

Is there a zombie apocalypse going on? Because I wanna slay heads now. Who dares to wake me from my sleeping chamber!? I groaned. Okay, I think I'm the zombie, judging by the sound that came out of my mouth. Huff..

"Her highness is gonna be here in half an hour!" I heard someone yelled from the outside.

I jumped up and went to the bathroom. I forgot that I have a room mate here in the Orphanage to tell you about. 3 exactly, but I could only see Phae but those other two were nowhere to be seen. Phae was the only gal friend I have in the orphanage. Though, not best friend, but we're good friends.

"Her highness is gonna be here soon but the prince and Princesses are already here." She said and spit the water in her mouth, putting her toothbrush aside.

"Who are they?" I asked, getting my own toothbrush.

"Seriously, you don't know?" Phae asked, suprised.

"Yes... now tell me!" I said between my toothpaste-bubble filled mouth.

"It's Prince Tristian, Princess Liahnne and Princess Gizel." She combed her wet hair. "And their cousins, Cherisse and Marleen aswell."

"I can't believe that the so called 'royalty' moved into this place just 2 weeks ago and now the Queen's gonna find a girl for her son. I didn't even believe that there were gonna be actual royals until yesterday." I whined and brushed my teeth more. "And their name's spellings are so complicated."

"Well, they did lived near this place but they disapeared, god-knows-why." She finsihed and towel dried her hair. Did I mentioned she is ⅔ korean? Now I did. She just looks so kyot. I forgot her other half.. I'm a terrible friend as you can tell by now that I forgot my friend's other race.

I spit out the toothpaste and gargled. "I'm already aware of that fact. Phae, You and I go out together, okay?"

"Sure thing, but don't open the door 'cause I'm going to change. Also, is Mily and Amber awake yet?" Phae asked.

"I could care less about those two. To answer your question, yes. Probably outside, doing who-knows-what." I rolled my eyes at the sight of what I'm thinking Just ew. I almost let out a gag from disgust. Not even gonna tell you!

"Don't be so harsh. Sure, they can be mean and rude but you don't have to pull the prince in your thoughts." Phae said and opened the bathroom door.

"Pass me my white hoodie and jeans." I told her.

"You're seriously gonna wear that!?" She asked me, suprised. "Mrs. Chalteau said to dress your best!"