♔ Chapter 7

After finishing drying my hair and removing the pink goo off my face in the bathroom, Phae barged in.

"Kalel, come here! We have to get there early."

She shoved me the green dress and I fumbled. "Okay, Okay!"

I pushed Phae out of the bathroom and I dressed up. I never knew I had curves. But pffft whatchya gonna do? I would whistle but this is my body.

I got out of the bathroom and she started doing my hair by putting this hair shiner thing and stuff. Then, makeup.

Mrs. Chalteau was waiting for us outside and we quickly got in her car. "I wish you two luck ladies."

When we arrived—which was just a 30 minute drive—we went out and saw loads of people compiling in the building beside the palace. Alot of guards were patrolling and on each place of the palace.

I showed my I.D. Apparently, only the royalty, some rich dudes who are close to the royalties and the top 20 could go inside the building. The contestant may invite any friends of hers for support.. or something..

"Hey, bro!" Vince waved.

"Sup?"

"Excited to know the princess and/or the future queen!" He excitedly said.

"Me too!" Phae squealed.

The buffed guy nodded. "Assist Miss Smith and her friends." He told two of the body guards.

I looked down at the ground. I'm so anxious and I don't know why.. When we got to our seats, I forgot to take a look at the front yard of the palace. Dang, it must've been beautiful. The building was quite big and was circle. It kinda looks like those buildings in the operas, but circle. Ontop of the stage was a balcony. Everything here looks fancy, red and gold haha! What do you expect, Kalel? You're in a building that the Queen owns.

A spot light hit the balcony. Just in time.

Christian walked out and into the balcony and cleared his throat then says, "Allas, after the Gaulleum family has disapeared, we are finally here, standing in the palace once again. This day, my mother—known as the Queen—said that since I'm already 19, I have to find someone. I'm single for I don't know how long. We've looked through the different parts of the town and finally, I have seen a girl that sparks my interest. We may not be inlove—or she's not yet inlove—but, I am very sure that we'll bond perfectly well." He coughed. "Pardon me; She may not have known me from the start, but now, I guess she knows who I am. My name's not Christian at all. It's Tristian Arth Gaulleum" He smiled and looked at me. Wait, that may not he me. There's loads of people here and the balcony was way too up. My head is playing tricks on me. I don't wanna be assumi-

Wait, he's The prince!? How could I be so blind and stupid? Well, I haven't seen the face of the prince so.. that's why. Holy cow! I'm completely shocked yet angry at the same time. So that's why he kept his home private. Also Amber told me I was talking to the prince. He was the prince.

Guards were surrounded everywhere.. Buff and tall. What if they start to guard me? That would be weird. A girl with a tall, buff guy on the back with sunglasses.

Marleen gave The prince a thumbs up. Man, I'm not used to calling that dude 'prince'. I cant even..

"And that girl is..." He grinned widely as the Queen stepped closer to his son.

Amber stood up straighter, smiling. In your dreams. You haven't met the prince yet... I think. Her group cheered for her. Um, wake up! You got disqualified, Amber. Don't be such a feeler and exfoliate your face because your skin is so thick! Wait, how is she here? I should stop asking questions in my head.