♔ Chapter 11

I woke up to Tristian's heavy hand on my belly. It feels like a bear's hands... Okay, I never felt a bear's hands before but his hands were heavy that it knocked the oxygen out of me!

I grumbled pushed his hand slowly and stretched. Phae was sleeping there with a sleeping mask on. Kawaii haha-

The door opened and Mrs. Chalteau stood there, shocked. She pulled me and whisphered, "Why is the prince on your bed? Don't tell me you-"

"No! Ofcourse not! He passed out last night." I whisphered and poked her arm. "I wouldn't do that. Seriously, that would be weird since I only see him as a friend!"

"Betrothed friend.." Mrs Chalteau teased. I glared at her but then she put a paper infront of me... and..

Oh... my... PHAE!

"Give this to Phae and start screaming your arses off. Amber and Mily are out of the orphanage so scream all you want." Mrs. Chalteau nudged me and walked out of the room, shutting the door.

I jumped on Phae's bed and she flinched in shock. I started hopping on her bed and swinging the papers on my hands. She took off the mask off.

"Ugh... wha- why is the prince on your bed sleeping?" Phae asked, confused and accusing me.

"He passed out last night; YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!" I smacked the paper on her face and she frowned.

"Kalel, this better not be one of your worthless prank-" She gasped and started hopping. "I'm getting adopted!? Oh my god!" She screamed and I shouted 'wooo'.

"Zip your mouths, women." Tristian mumbled and covered his head with a pillow.

"How can I not be noisy if Phae is finally getting adopted!?" I shout infront of his pillow-covered face.

"What?!" He gasped and jumped up the bed. I see why people accuse of doing it with him.. he is only on his boxers. EHHH NOT THE SIGHT I WANNA SEE!

"Tristian, please, put your clothes on!" I turned around. I saw Phae covering her eyes with her sleeping mask while hopping.

Tristian went pass me, fully dressed and took the paper off from the floor. "You're a one lucky girl, Phae.." He mumbles.

Phae uncovered her eyes. She asked, "I know I'm getting adopted but.. why?"

"You like fashion and you're good at make-overing Kalel right?"

"It's my passion!"

"And you like to write, am I correct?"

"Mhm!"

"Well, lucky you, the one who adopted you was Bluntilda- Kalel's secretary. A fashion/makeup expert and she publishes books. Not to mention that she is trusted by us, royalties." He smiled at us and we freaked out more.

"THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO START A MORNING!" I jumped up and down. Tristian held me to stop.

"Ugh, what are you weirdos screaming about in the morning! You're just so annoy- your highness! You're here!" Amber did a curtsey and Mily followed.

Tristian looked annoyed but put on a fake smile. I'm almost convinced by it. "Good morning, fine ladies. Amber, I'm really sorry about the last time that had happened. Sorry for slapping you, I shouldn't have done that." He apologized. Psh.. Tristian...

"It's okay, your highness!" Amber plastered on that angelic face. Ugh, talk about a Demon in disguise..

"I'm going out to clear my head from all the excitement!" Phae put on her coat and went out.