𝓟𝓸𝓬𝓴𝔂

Pairing: Morgan Reznick x Claire Browne

Summary: Morgan doesn't like the way Claire eats pocky

-

Claire opened up a small pack of strawberry pocky, struggling with opening the small bag that held the snack inside like always.

Once she successfully got it open -with or without the help of scissors, It didn't matter- she popped one of the ends in her mouth and felt satisfied with the strawberry exterior melting in her mouth.

She heard Morgan scoff from beside her as she finished it. She then ate another while feeling Morgan narrowing her eyes at the way she ate the biscuit end first. 

"Okay, what?" Claire turned to Morgan after finishing her second. "It's the way you eat them." Now it was Claire's turn to narrow her eyes. "It's not right…" Morgan whispered while maintaining eye contact with the younger doctor. 

Claire angrily took another out of the box and bit off the breaded end in resentment. "How do you eat it then?" She mumbled, the pocket still hanging half out of her mouth. Morgan smirked and pushed herself off the counter, walking towards the oblivious brunette. 

She could feel Claire's glare getting softer as she got closer and closer. Eventually, Morgan tilted Claire's chin up just a tad and leant in. 

Taking a bite of the opposite end of the strawberry-dipped breadstick, her lips gently brushed against Claire's and she could feel the other woman's eyelashes flutter against her cheekbones.

Claire felt her body lean in at the loss of contact when Morgan pulled away. Feeling herself blush more and more every second, she still couldn't bring herself to fully open her eyes.

Once she did, she saw Morgan smirking even wider, this time with a light pink on her cheeks which she was certain she had as well.

"I like the green tea ones better," Morgan proclaimed, walking out of the way to leave Claire in her frozen stance.

-

Morgan stretched out to grab her phone at the sound of a text message, mentally freaking out when she saw Claire's name flash across the screen; well 'St. Claire <3' but close enough.

She hesitantly opened it, debating whether or not it would be worth reading. It was. And she couldn't help herself from laughing once she read what it said.

St. Claire <3: 
Do you actually like the green tea ones better than the strawberry?

St. Claire <3: 
Because if so, that's a fucking felony Reznick.