𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓨𝓸𝓾

Pairing: Morgan Reznick x Claire Browne

Summary: Claire runs out of fries

-

Morgan looked over to admire Claire for what felt like the millionth time in the past 15 minutes, only to find her cute-yet sad, disappointed look on her face as she ate her last fry.

Tapping her girlfriend's shoulder, she braced herself and pushed down those nerves she still has -doesn't matter if it's been two months- and placed a soft, unexpected kiss on Claire's lips.

Once the younger woman was distracted enough --and happier, Morgan tilted her container to pour the rest of her fries into Claire's empty one.

They pulled away, and Morgan was met with the sweetest smile ever. She felt herself swooning a little at Claire's tiny giggle.

Claire shifted in a little closer and linked her arm with the blonde's, tilting her head onto Morgan's shoulder. Morgan moved her other hand up to brush some stray hairs out of Claire's face and leant back down once more to kiss her forehead.

She looked back at her previously empty fry box and noticed it was now full. She turned her head to look up at Morgan, only to catch her slight smirk before she took a sip of what Claire presumed was Sprite.

The brunette laughed again, letting out a small 'You're too soft' before eating the rest of the fries.

"Only for you," She smiled into Claire's hair, giving a tiny hum of appreciation