𝓐𝓶𝓹𝓾-𝓽𝓮𝓪

Pairing: Morgan Reznick & Alex Park & Claire Browne & Audrey Lim

Summery: Alex and Claire have fun with a nerf gun

-

"Ouch!" Claire turned around and glared at Alex who had a nerf gun in his hand. Rubbing her shoulder, Alex laughed at her hurt expression and lowered his toy gun.

"Where did you get that?" Claire breathed out a chuckle at the sight of Alex with some kid's nerf gun. "My patient," he explained, "they were being annoying so his dad's told me to confiscate it for him, now I'm being annoying."

"I can see that." Claire raised an eyebrow as Alex aimed it at her other shoulder.

"Below the waist, Park." Dr. Lim warned him as she walked between the gun and Claire, smirking at his groan of resentment. He dragged out an exasperated 'Fine' and laughed as Claire hurried out of the way when he pointed it to her knees.

Claire moved towards the sofa they recently installed for the residents lounge (which Audrey occasionally joins them because the majority of attendings are lame and irritating... At least more irritating than the four idiots she's taking care of.) And tried to muffle her giggle when Alex reloaded it and pointed it at Dr. Lim.

"Don't even try, guys." Alex sighed and

Claire snickered at the fact that Audrey wasn't even facing them.

Then Morgan walked in, not sparing a glance to the two on the couch drinking her tea.

Alex looked to Claire to see if they were thinking the same thing and the giddy nod the brunette gave clarified his question.

They waited till Morgan was leaning against the counter, cup of tea in hand, looking at a medical journal and side facing them.

He grinned and closed one eye to get the best aim then pulled the trigger.

The foam bullet bounced off her leg like it did Claire's shoulder earlier but no reaction.

He hummed in confusion and let Claire take the gun. Just like Park did, she leaned forward, closed one eye, and pulled the trigger, the bullet hitting only a few centimetres above where the previous one did.

Still nothing.

That was when Alex snatched the toy gun from Claire's hands and loosely aimed it at the blonde.

This time the bullet hit her stomach.

"Ow! What the hell? What'd you shoot me in the stomach for?!" Morgan doubled over the counter in pain.

"I said below the waist, Alex." Audrey didn't care to hide her smile at how funny it was though. "Well, we tried shooting her in the leg and for some reason, it didn't work!"

Dr. Reznick and Dr. Lim made eye contact with each other before Morgan started giggling.

"Out of all the places to shoot Morgan, you choose her right leg?" Audrey's smile looked even more amused than it was two seconds ago.

"You said below the waist, where else do you want me to shoot her?" Alex and Claire narrowed their eyes at the laughing doctors across from them.

That was supposed to be their job.

"I- I don't have a right leg-" Morgan managed to get the statement out between her progressive laughing, this time she wasn't doubling over in pain.

Claire and Alex stayed silent for a second, the only sound filling out the room was Morgan and Audrey's snickers.

"What?" They said in unison, "it's a
prosthesis, you idiots," Morgan proceeded to ram her leg into the side of the counter for demonstration.

She looked back up at the two "idiots" only to be met with their dumbfound faces.

That was definitely worth getting shot in the stomach for.