𝟙 - 𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕

"Show me a gray sky, a rainy cab ride.
Babe, don't threaten me with a good time"

You look out of the window, looking out over all the clouds. So beautiful. The red/yellow glow from the sun went over the clouds. It was afternoon evening and you were sitting in a flight on your way to England.

You grab your phone and turn the music up a little as your favorite part comes.

"They say home is where the heart is,
but God, I love the English.
You know I love a London boy..."

London boy - by Taylor swift.  The perfect song in this moment. You were going to start on an english school and from what you had heard, England might have some of the most handsome boys in the world.

And maybe some sweet girls too.

Hopefully they aren't like the 'friends' you had at home, backstapping b!tches. They were one of the main reasons you decided to leave in the first place.

You also had a boyfriend. He was sweet and caring, or you thought so until he cheated on you with one of your friends.

And guess what, apparently all your other friends knew about it and not one of the told you.

To be honest your whole life were just kinda shit back in the states. Totally fucked up with people who were fake.

Even your parents were idiots.

It was like they always expected so much from you but it wasn't in the way parents were supposed to except from their kids.

It was like when you got a bad grade, they got mad and yelled at you.

When you got a okay grade they still expected more and how did they show it? They got mad and yelled.

But if you got the highest grade you could get, they weren't even impressed. Then they would you look at you and say:

"Oh, well I guess it's good"

Or

"Don't brag about it, your sister always gets 'A+'"

Just because your sister got into the same college your parents went to.

You were always second choice and if it weren't as girlfriend or friend, then it was sister.

And let's just say they didn't react well when you said you wanted to go to school in England. They never told you why they didn't want you to go to England, but at the moment you didn't care what they thought about it. You just wanted to get as far away as possible.

They were probably at some fancy family dinner right now, drinking and talking shit about you. Just like every other day.

But all of that shit was behind you now. No more backstabbing friends and no more 'fancy' annoying family.

Just a new start in a new school - or university to be exact.

(I don't really know anything about school in England, please correct if I'm wrong about something)
———

When you landed in England you quickly got your things. It went a lot faster than expected, usually it took forever to get your bags, mostly because of all the people but there weren't this many now.

Well, you got out of the airport and took a taxi to your mothers cousins apartment.

When she heard that you were coming to England, she happily offered you her second apartment. Normaly she rented it out to people but you didn't really have enough money to rent the place and it wasn't like your parents wanted to pay.

So you got it for free.

She was one of the only people in your family who didn't care about grades and money. And she actually like you.

When you got to the apartment you took out the key form under the mat, she had told you it would be there. She would have gave it to you in person before showing you around, but she was on a small business trip.

You opened the door into your new home for the next year. It was actually really beautiful, it was small and had a one bedroom, one bathroom and a kicthen and living room binded together.

It had a classic modern style but it was nothing like the style you have seen in America. No, this was more like... home?

You couldn't really explain it but you really felt like home here.

And this was your home now.

Right now you couldn't really understand it. Understand that you were now in a country you only had been in a couple of times before, on you own.

I guess it kinda like moving out, except the whole 'Everyone is there to help' part.

You got into the apartment and locked the door. You were really tired, it had been a long day. So you just threw your bags and things in the living room before taking a warm, relaxing bath and brushing your teeth.

Everything you needed right now was in the apartment so you didn't have to pack out anything, only your clothes but that could wait.

You actually had to go to bed now, the clook only said 11:30pm but because you couldn't get a earlier flight, you had to start in school tomorrow.

You were first supposed to meet up 12pm because it was your first day.

School started a week ago for the other students, so you kinda hoped that something had happened over the weekend so everyone's attention wasn't on you.

But you were the new student so everyone will probably look at you anyway.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸