12 - coffee break

"So we have a test today, you don't need to stress about. It's not going to count in your final grade" Professor Hiddleston smiles to the class as he takes the pieces of papers and being to pass them around.

You look over at Jemma, a bit nervous. Of course Tom had already told you about the test, although he didn't want to give you any answers.

But as you took the test, you looked up at Tom a couple of times and he was trying to help you. He was trying to send you signs.

———

That went well...

You were sure that you only got half of it right. But it wasn't like you were going to think about that now.

You just got to the cafe, Jemma was waiting for you in there.

You kinda wanted to tell her about you relationship.

You quickly found the table she was sitting at and you both ordered.

But while you were sitting there, talking with Jemma, you heard a familiar voice.

I know that voice

You turn around, only to see your professor ordering food from the menu. "Wait, is that professor Hiddleston?" Jemma asks.

You quickly move your eyes away from him and look over at your friend. "I think so.."

"I never thought he would be here"

"Yeah, but I mean professors can come here too"

You look back at him, he was sitting alone looking at some papers. Probably the test from today. "Hey, this is your chance"

"What?" You ask confused. "Your chance to get an 'A'"

"No! It's not like I'm gonna go over to him and be like.." You make your voice a little lighter while you make innocent eyes. "...'Hi professor Hiddleston. I was thinking you maybe could give me an A, I can suck your dick for it'"

"Yeah do that!!" She laughs. "Please that would be so much fun!"

"Yeah for you" you smile at her. "Oh come on, I've seen how you look at him, you think he is hot!"

"No! I don't!"

"Are you sure?" She says smiling a little too much. "Yeah, he's our professor!" You say while trying not to think about the fact that he was fucking you over his desk just around two days ago.

"You can't tell me that he isn't hot"

"Okay, maybe he is a little hot..." You look away so she couldn't see that you were blushing.

"Shit, can you say that again. I want to record it!" She laughs as you hit her as hard as you can on the shoulder.

"Oohhh look!" She says excited while pointing at a waitress coming your way. "It's our coffee!!"

The waitress places the drinks on the table in front of you. "Here you go, two coffees for the ladies"

"Thank you" you both say at the same time before grabbing the coffee.

You look over at Tom again, while Jemma sips at her coffee.

Should I tell her?

¸,ø¤º°'° º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸