17 - The perfect life

As you wake up, you had a feeling that you haven't heard in a long time.

It was the feeling of excitement and relaxation. You were just laying in your bed thinking about the night before.

God i love it

Since you came to England, the time just flew by you.

Everything happens so fast.

By you couldn't complain, even though things between you and Tom were going really fast. You were enjoying it.

Many might say that you should stop and think about that you were dating a teacher.

A teacher!!

I am dating a teacher!! A hot and kind teacher!

When you think about it, the only feeling you are feeling is happiness.

And you haven't felt like this in a long time.

After all the time you have spent living in the us, you are only now starting to realise that you didn't have to live like that.

You are starting to see that there are better people in the world than the ones you were surrounding yourself with.

All the toxic people your friends, your ex-boyfriend, your parents and everyone else.

All these people disrespected you and always had.

But with Tom everything felt so different, so good.

And when you think about it you would give everything up to be with him.

Nothing could go wrong, and even if it did you knew that you were going to find a way.

Find a way were you could get away from everyone.

And you would love to have that.

You could imagine you getting out of your bed but instead of being alone like you were now Tom would be beside you.

He would kiss you on your head and take you into the kitchen.

You would make breakfast together with him and then eat it. While you were looking out of his windows.

It would be heaven for you.

But for now you had to make breakfast for yourself.

And you did that, but you were still fantasising about all the things you and Tom were going to do.

Your weeding.

Your house. The decorations in the house. How you would make it your own.

Your kids.

And you growing old together.

All the scenarios were running through your head while you are walking to school what that stopped when a very familiar voice talked to you.

¸,ø¤º°'° º¤ø,¸ ¸, ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸