Chapter 1

2nd Person POV

"Y/N! Y/N I SWEAR! HURRY UPPPPPPPP!"

"I WILL I WILL! GIVE ME A SECOND!" You screamed back at your friend.

"IF YOU MAKE US LATE!"

"WE AREN'T GONNA BE LATE WILL YOU JUST RELAX?!"

Tonight you were going out to the club with a few of your friends in college. Your other three roommates - Jiyu, Yachi and Mikkusu - were already ready while you were still doing your make-up.

You've known Jiyu and Yachi since your first year of high school while Mikkusu was someone you met in your first year of college. The three of you were looking for a place to stay and they had 3 extra bedrooms in her flat that she was renting out.

Yachi majored in graphic design and worked as an intern at a major design company. Mikkusu was a creative writing major and when she wasn't working at the café down the street or the movie theatre they would be writing her very first YA novel. You were majoring in business and working at a volleyball court as a coach. The three of you went to the same college while Jiyu went to an arts college for drama as well as part-timing at the same café as Mikkusu.

"Finally, I swear you were hiding a body or something in there."

"Miku." Yachi chuckled at her

"What! It's true!"

"You're the only one here who would be hiding a body," Jiyu said

"I mean yeah....but you never know. Behind that pretty face could be a stone-cold killer." They leaned in close to you with narrowed eyes

"I thought we were in a rush?" You asked, narrowing your eyes at her.

"Well if you killed someone we can surely wait a few more minutes."

"Ok you two, we seriously need to go or everyone is gonna be pissed," Yachi said as you and Miku laughed, backing up

That gave you a second to admire your friends.

Jiyu was in a simple black 2 piece, a crop top with spaghetti straps and a skirt that went to her mid-thigh plus a slit down the left side with some sparkly string hanging down from it. Yachi had a gold sparkly crop top and some ripped jeans. Miku wore a blue silk dress that looked as though it wrapped around her waist exposing some of her stomach.

The group of you all looked great, you had a black corset-style crop top, with chains for the straps plus some jeans.

You got into Jiyu's car and made your way to the club. When you arrived Yamaguchi, Akio, Tanaka and Kiyoko were waiting outside.

"She's late again?" Jiyu asked

"Mmm," Kiyoko nodded "Always is."

She wore a black off-the-shoulder dress with frills.

"I bought her a watch last year for Christmas and she still can't arrive on time? Little shit" Mikkusu said

"I honestly think she does it on purpose at this point," Yamaguchi said

"It's not like you guys are any better." Akio pointed out

"You know full well that the only reason we're late is because of your turtle of a girlfriend," Jiyu said

"Yeah Yeah. You can't rush perfection." You said

"No, it's not perfection. You just spend most of your time sitting around than have to get ready in 15 minutes." Tanaka said making everyone laugh

All of the guys wore simple black jeans. Tanaka had a white t-shirt and black leather jacket, Yamaguchi wore a more oversized navy blue t-shirt while Akio had a white button-up that had the top three buttons undone.