NEWS

"father wants to see you"

"let's go"

both these siblings went together,but ian stopped and came back to miss marylin to tell her:

"be careful,people are talking about there being an orb fairy here,personally i thought it was a myth,but there is one,and they're in the school here,you know they're evil"

"your silly ass thought father died no he didn't" he told sage after delivering the news to miss marylin.

"then why were you crying?" sage asked him.

"i can't stand seeing father like this" ue replied as they both left the room.

i am shocked,i am the orb fairy,am i an evil fairy?

"miss marylin"

"yes,gloria?" she said as she sighed.

"am i evil?"

"no,you're not"

"then why did ian say that?"

miss marylin looked at me,and she had explained it to me.

"the orb fairy has something to do with the unknown,althought i believe that's all bullshit,fairies do not have a thing to do with the unknown"

"i know this is bad to say,but i told you,i felt travis's pain when he was being bit and when he got infected"

"i don't know about this one,but i can guarantee,the orb fairy is peaceful and friendly"

miss marylin walked away making her way to the door,she announced to me i had to go back to my dorm,so i did.

i went back to my dorm,made myself a cup of tea and went to the bedroom.

i sat on my bed facing the window,raindrops were falling off the window,there was thunder and lightning everywhere,it was a really strong storm.

i sat there questioning about wether i'm a bad fairy or a good one.

i can't be a bad fairy,even if my power was an evil fairy power,i'm certain that i most likely am a good fairy,i will use my power for good,but something about those unknowns,miss marylin said the orb power has something to do with the unknowns,well she doesn't believe that,but i do.

when i was searching for a better place in the woods i faced an unknown,it didn't hurt me-but wait...the second time it did,i wasn't moving the first time but the second time i was,maybe it was about the movements,if you don't move it won't attack and if you move it will.

well,what about me being able to feel travis's pain?

maybe that one doesn't make sense either...

i don't really know,this is so confusing,maybe i should believe it like miss marylin does,maybe it's just a stupid myth.

i'm making this so complicated for myself,i should stop.

i heard a knock on the door,i got out of my comfortable position in bed to open the door,it was miss marylin,i welcomed her in.

"hello,miss marylin"

"hello,gloria"

"is there something?"

"actually...yes,there is"

"please,don't tell me you identified my power wrong again"

she laughed as she nodded no to me.