COMBAT

"hey there,i'm maze" maze said to me in a straight face.

"hello,maze,i'm gloria"

"we all know that by now"

"maze,is everything good?"

"i'll talk to you later after i fight you"

that was a quick conversation.

me and maze got up to the fighting ring,i was too eager to finish the fight,i wanted to see what maze will tell me,but miss claire said maze was too powerful so this may not end too quickly.

i heard the bell ring telling us to fight already,and that's what we all did.

maze took the strike first,she came sprinting at me,she threw a punch that she aimed at the head,but fortunately i was able to dodge that,i ducked under maze's hand which could've hit me in the face,unfortunately,maze had a very quick reaction time,she put her left hand a punching form and gave me a hard punch in the middle of my face causing me to fall down.

this worked on jack,but it did not work on maze.

i knew i had to step my game up,i couldn't just sit there and get beaten up by maze,also i have to know what maze is going to tell me.

i quickly got up on my feet and sprinted towards maze,i used my two hands to give her hard punches,but she was able to dodge them and block some of them,so i decided it was time for me to use my legs.

as she was dodging and blocking all my punches she was not paying attention to my legs,i don't think she even had it in mind i can use my legs,i got my right foot off the ground and aimed it at maze's stomach,as i was about to hit her she noticed it,she placed her two hands on my foot and was ready to push me.

luckily i still had my hands,i used my right hand and punched her on the left side of her face,i had punched her really hard causing her to fall,she didn't really fall,she stuck it the landing.

i quickly knew what i had to do,i had to go for it and punch her,so i sprinted in her way and gave her a couple more punches on her face and i ended it with a kick to the stomach.

maze was such a competitive opponet,she's too strong,but now i had her on the ground with her nose bleeding,i couldn't leave her like that.

i activated my power and put my hand on her bleeding nose,i healed her nose and it stopped bleeding,i helped her stand up on her feet.

"thank you,that was a good fight" she said to me as she was panting.

"yeah,it was" i replied to her with a smile on my face.

"everybody stop!" the teacher announced saying.

"practice time is over,breaktime now!" she continued.

me and maze went out to the yard together,she then remembered she told me she'll tell me something later,so she did.