BAD

we went up to our dorm,we all started to get our clothes ready,the first to shower was sage,i could tell she needed the warm water,this is gonna be very hard for sage to get over,in fact,i do not believe she can get over it,but i hope she will.

"did you know the teachers are coming?" xanthippe informed me.

"no,all of them are?" i asked her.

"yes,including miss marylin,she never got to a christian's event before but this time she will"

"xanthippe,i have a bad feeling about this"

"yeah,me too..i mean,it's christian,everything will be bad"

"no,xanthippe,he looked at me as he said he will be talking about fairy powers"

"do you not know?"

"know what?"

"christian likes you,it's clear to see'

"that's too bad,i don't like him"

"you're really smart for that"

we both ended the little conversation we had with a laugh.

sage had finished showering,xanthippe had requested from me if she can shower before me,of course i let her.

it's been a bit and then xanthippe finished her shower,it was my turn to go in and shower.

the shower was really warm and cozy,i never wanted to leave,in the shower i started to think about what christian could do tonight,i was really scared he knows about my secret.

when me and xanthippe first met i accidentaly had my power activated,christian had his eyes on me all the time,he could've spotted my eyes,i was wearing a long sleeve covering all my body,even my hands.

christian wouldn't do it,if xanthippe is right about him liking me why would he expose me like that,but what if he doesn't like me,it's not like i care,i don't even like him.

i got out of the shower and got dressed,i wore a long blue purple dress with black heels and i put on some perfume,and then headed out with the girls.

christian's little event had took place in the library,my first thought was that if he exposed me i would have nowhere to run.

we took our seats,we sat the last four rows on the right,i had an empty seat on my right,we were sitting next to the door,miss marylin came and sat next to me,i greeted her and she greeted me,then christian started.

christian had greeted everyone and started to talk about fairy powers,he explained a little bit about a couple of powers,this is going just fine.

christian then moved on to the next fairy power he wants to talk about.

"the orb power,only one fairy out there has it,the orb fairy can eliminate their opponet and heal themselves or obtain their opponet's power,the orb fairy is connected to the evil,when the evil is eliminated the fairy is eliminated too,a lot of people believe it's a myth,but i'm here to prove it's not"

my heart fell to the bottom of my stomach,i knew this was going to happen.