ONE

me and maze just sat there until we got really tired,so we went to sleep.

we both woke up together today,there was a letter on the cabinet next to the bed,maze grabbed it and read it out loud.

dear students,please
come to the library in the
morning today,we will not
welcome anyone after 10am,
we have a very important
announcement,
and you must make
an appearance.

  love,headmistress taylor.

the announcement was from miss taylor,she said we had to go into the library right now,so me and maze got dressed up and went down to the library.

when we were walking down to the library,i noticed maze was staring at me all the time,i pretended that i can't see her,out of nowhere,maze decided to hold my hand,she had such soft hands,they were really nice to feel the touch of.

we arrived at the library,we took our seats same as everyone else,miss taylor already commanded everyone to be quiet,and everyone did.

miss taylor's announcement was about tonight,by daytime we will prepare everything and before midnight we will  exit the border and i'll take care of the unknowns,it's always the same thing.

me and maze kept our hands locked in together,i never wanted to let go off her and i think she feels the same.

i don't know what my relationship with maze is,i keep questioning,i'm hoping eventually i'll be able to find out.

"you can all leave now" miss taylor said after her announcement and a bunch of questions asked.

me and maze headed to our dorm right after leaving the library,it's true that we had to prepare,but we didn't really care to be honest.

we both laid down on the bed and the first thing i heard coming out of maze was this:

"you know,maybe something bad will happen and one of us may die,so before that happens...do you wanna try again?"

i knew exactly what she meant by "do you wanna try again?" so i had to agree,as i said,maze had a really good touch,i couldn't waste the opportunity.

i'm obviously not going to tell you everything that happened,me and maze had the time of our lives though.

after we were done with our thing here we both went to bed,we've slept for a really good time but then we had to wake up since we got to get going.

i grabbed ace and went down near the border where everyone was,maze was following me.

"alright,i'm sure this is everyone,do we go?" stella said to miss taylor.

i think stella and miss taylor are related,mother and daughter i believe.

"yes,we should go" miss taylor announced.

"but first...let the orb fairy in" she continued as she looked at me.

i nodded to her and got outside the border,all the unknowns came at me,i quickly activated my power to stop them from attacking,and then i commanded them not to hurt anybody,a good day to be powerful.