REUNITED

me and xanthippe opened the door and came running down to the yard where a fight was going to take place,on my way down i bumped into someone.

"maze!" i said as i gasped.

"gloria,where were you?!" she asked with a worried face.

"i was in here in the library with xanthippe" i replied to her.

"xanthippe?!" maze said in shock.

maze got her eyes off me and placed them on xanthippe,they both approached each other and hugged.

"i missed you so much you little bitch!" maze said to xanthippe as she hugged her.

"i missed you too!" xanthippe replied as she held on tighter.

we had go get going,miss taylor was already getting through the border.

i had forgotten ace was with me this whole time,so i promised him to keep him safe.

"we should probably get going now" xanthippe announced to both of us as she let go off maze.

the three of us went down the stairs,through the cafeteria and ran to the yard.

"gloria!" i heard someone shout as i left the cafeteria.

all of us stopped and turned around to see who it was,sage it was.

"sage!" i shouted as i ran to hug her.

"you're okay!" she said in relief.

"yes,i am,were you worried about me?"

"of course i was!"

as we hugged maze had approached us.

"sage,remember me?" she said in a very soft tone.

sage's head was resting on my shoulder,as she heard maze's voice she got her resting head off of my shoulder and looked at the direction of the voice and saw maze.

"maze!" she said as she gasped.

they both hugged each other,it was the same as xanthippe's hug,i was happy to see this group is back,and an old member reunited with them too.

sage and maze both let go off each other and quickly took lead and ran to the yard,me and xanthippe had to follow,so we did.

we reached the yard all four of us,miss taylor was already inside,her and miss marylin were having a little talk,unfortunately,i wasn't here at first,they were in the middle of their conversation.

"i don't get it,taylor,why do you wanna free thomas?" miss marylin asked while shouting.

"because he's a good guy!" miss taylor shouted back.

that whole thing was just two old women shouting at each other.

"marylin,i will not hurt you,just let me free thomas!" miss taylor shouted,again.

"no,i will not,and if you want to free him you're going to have to fight me!" miss marylin shouted back in frustration this time.

"fine,you're going to regret this,marylin"

"i swear if someone is going to regret participating in this battle it will be you"

"i will kill you,you better back off,now!"

"not if i kill you first!"

they both continued to threaten each other,and then i heard a voice i never wanted to hear,it was christian acting like a hero.

"i will not let you hurt the headmistress of alfea,known as miss marylin!" he said confidentely but i know he was scared as hell.

"you leave me no choice then,prepare,marylin" miss taylor said as she was ready to begin the battle.