Part 5

Ella woke up in her bed. She looked around, confused for a minute, she couldn't remember how she'd gotten there...

"Ella come downstairs dear, breakfast is ready!"

She smiled, recognizing the voice almost immediately. She hopped out of her bed and ran through the lavishly decorated hall, and down the polished wooden steps. Finally arriving at the kitchen.

"Oh dear, you could've at least changed out of your nightgown."

Ella smiled up at her mother, "but then my food would have gotten cold mommy."

Her mother chuckled at her response, "My precious child," she sat down on a bar stool and pulled Ella on to her lap and poked the small girls stomach, "you can't always think with your tummy."

Ella giggled, "Yes mommy"

"Now go eat, your food is on the kitchen table."

"What about m-"

"Yes, I've put your hot cocco there too."

Ella planted a sloppy kiss on her mothers cheek and slid off her lap, "Thank you mommy" and with that she ran into the kitchen.

She'd barely reached the kitchen when the front door slammed open.

"Where is she!"

"She's not here."

"Don't lie to me bitch!"

Ella winced when she heard the smack that followed, but she froze completely when she heard footsteps.