Chapter 2

Oh my gosh guys, I'm actually updating stuff, can you believe it? No? Well neither can i.

Guess what, it's.......STORYTIME!!!! Yay

Whispers continued to float around her, even when she reached the secluded corner that she called her own, she heard them. They were relentless, they wouldn't cease.Ella began to shake with anger and fear. She'd had enough, she-

"Stop it!"

Ella went wide eyed and stared at the small woman who now now stood in front of her.

"Just stop! Who cares if shes different? She's just a person and she should be treated with respect!"

Everything was silent, everyone watched the girl who protected Ella. No one, not even the professor, dared to move.

Suddenly, across the room, someone stood up and of course, it was Stacy.

"Look kid, i don't know who you are but that thing you're protecting is a monster. So why don't you back off before it eats you."

The girl clenched her fists and marched over to Stacy, she raised her hand and punched Stacy square in the nose. Stacy's friends took immediate action and pulled the tiny girl off of her. Stacy got back up and raised her fist, then everything stopped. Ella, who had been glued in place, realized what was happening, the only one who'd ever stood up for her was about to be hurt. A primal urge to protect the girl swept over her.

The girl closed her eyes and waited for the pain, but it never came. Slowly, she opened her eyes and what she saw shocked her.

Ella stood in front of her, her hand wrapped around Stacy's fist, preventing it from moving.

"What the hell? Let go of me freak!"

Ella's face was covered by shadows, her eyes closed, and mouth twisted into a wicked grin. She opened her eyes and Stacy screamed. Her eyes glowed a fiery red, her teeth had sharpened into fangs and her nails had grown into claws.

Ella's grip on Stacy's hand tightened until she heard a sickening crack, then she let go of it. Stacy fell to the floor, screaming in agony. Ella turned around and glared at the people who held the girl captive. They were trembling with fear, they released the girl and ran, not wanting to get hurt.

Ella's gaze softened and she looked at the girl, whose eyes were wide with shock.

"Are you okay?"

The girl nodded and Ella smiled, "good", her voice turned to a whisper, "I didn't want you to get hurt..." Then her world went black.