Part 7

First I'd like to apologize. I would've updated sooner but whilst I was writing I decided to change the song I was listening to and Wattpad, the "brilliant" genius it is decided to edit what I'd written. A.k.a it got rid of everything. So, me in my frustration, put of updating. BUT NO MORE! I HAVE COME BACK MY DUCKLINGS!

And I have brought with me, a new chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ella lazily rolled onto her side, shifting the blanket that sat on her so that it uncovered her face and instead covered her cold feet.

Her brow furrowed as her vision became nothing but a red blur, causing her to open her eyes in surprise. Which in turn, led her to close them again.

She brought her hands up to shield her eyes from the harsh morning light that streamed in throw a window.

She blinked away the rest of her sleepy haze and looked around the room, forgetting where she was for a moment, vaguely recognizing her living room.

"Well good afternoon sleepy head"

Ella jumped at the sudden voice, sitting up immediately and turning to look at who had produced it.

"Wow, did you really forget about me Ella?"

She sighed, relaxed her tense muscles and smiled shyly, "I guess I did Rae, sorry"

Raegen shook her head, "God Ella, sometimes you're such a scatterbrain."

Ella laughed and stretched, popping her back in the process, "Why thank you, I've heard that that's one of my more appealing qualities"

Raegen once again shook her head and headed back into Ella's kitchen. Ella eventually getting up to join her.

"Soo....whatcha makin?"

Raegen shrugged, "I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking of makin pancakes."

Ella smiled, "Just don't make a mess like the last few times please. I don't want to have to clean up a bunch of flour again."

"Hey, I helped you both times it happened. How long are you gunna tease me about it?"

"Until you do something even more embarrassing."

Raegen stopped in the middle of grabbing milk and eggs, to look at Ella. She was amazed at how quickly the older girl had come out of her shell.

"What is it?"

Raegen jumped, dropping the milk, "Shit sorry, I uh...I was daydreaming"

She reached for a towel, only to slip on the spilled milk.

Ella, trying to catch her friend, only managed to slip in the milk too. Tumbling down to the floor with Reagen.

Reagen held onto Ella, as they fell to the floor. She knew they'd stopped moving but didn't care as she'd heard a sickening thud. Immediately thinking the worst she looked up at Ella, realizing she must of hit her head on the floor.

"Ella! Oh god please don't be dead.."

Ella winced groaned, "I'm not dead, don't worry"

Raegen sighed and hugged the girl below her, feeling Ella's arms wrap around her waist.

"Are you hurt?" She asked sitting up enough to look at Ella face.

"No, I'm ok. I'll have a bump on my head but that'll go away soon enough."

"Good," Reagen sighed again and looked into her friends eyes, "hey what's wrong? Your face is red"

Ella continued to blush as she looked into Raegen eyes, only now realizing that she had her arms wrapped around the smaller girl and that Raegen was actually on top of her.

Raegen also quickly realized what an intimate position they were in. Knowing she should probably get off of Ella but she couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from hers.

So they sat there, unaware of how close they were getting. Only realizing when the phone rang, the sudden noise causing them to jump apart. Both furiously blushing from the intimate contact.

"S-sorry.."

"It...it's ok Rae"

"I'll clean this up..."

Ella looked at Raegen, wanting to stay and help her but she knew she had to see who was calling.

"Ok," she muttered, getting up and walking into the living room. She picked up her home phone, "Hello?"

"Is this Ella Smith?"

"May I ask who's asking?"

"Goodbye"

Ella stared at her phone in confusion as the line went dead. Shrugging it off she headed back to the kitchen to help Raegen finish cleaning up. Hoping that they'd be able to move past what had happened only a few minutes earlier.