Past, or not.

Error and Ink were enemies, they were never supposed to be friends. Never, so they weren't, they tried to stay apart from each other, but the creators and destroyers tortured them for even having a conversation that wasn't an argument. So they never talked.

Error had been Geno, but everything went wrong when he tried to make it right, he turned into a monster, the destroyer, a horrible skeleton, but that's what everyone else saw.

He was sent into a new beginning, he was a kid again, he had two siblings, Geno and Fresh, and a mom. They all loved each other but they had so many flaws to them. Geno was sick. Fresh couldn't feel feelings, and well, Error. He loved Geno, was so cautious to not hurt him, but he always hurt Fresh, but it was never his fault. Sadness turns into anger, it always does.

Ink was nothing but a soulless skeleton who could only ever feel feelings by drinking vials. He became a loved creator who is strong and never gives up, but that's what everyone else saw.

He was sent into a new beginning, aswell. All he had was a mom, and a friend. That friend left him, he barely had any memory of them, no memory of what they did, only of who he was. He made new friends, more friends... like Dream... Swap... Cross... and [R3D4C73D]...

Who knows what can happen. To either of them as a matter of a fact. 

Ink Comyet [N/A]

AU: [R3D4C73D]

HP:  N/A

Atk: 1-999999999...

Def: 1-999999999...

Place of birth: N/A

Emergency contact: Swap!Sans, Dream!Sans,

Condition: Stable..?

Error CQ [N/A]

AU:  [R3D4C73D]

HP: N/A

Atk: 1-999999999...

Def: 1-999999999...

Place of birth: N/A

Emergency contact: Nightmare!Sans

Condition: stable..?

...

I'm sorry.

Please don't leave me alone.

Please.

I love you.

Don't leave me-

PLEASE?!

...