PART 16

SANZU'S POINT OF VIEW

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard a loud noise from my surroundings. I feel like I had a long dream and just woking up right now.

"Like what I've said, I'm the one who beat them all!"

"Shut up, Kakucho!"

"What's with that loud noise!" I said and got up from.

Hospital bed?

Why am I here? I am in the forest, right? I touched my head when I noticed that there's a bandage.

Damn.

I remember now. I got hit on my head.

"Sanzu?"

I looked at everyone who looks so shocked.

"Damn! Call the Doctor! Sanzu is awake!" Koko shouted loudly and he ran out of the room with Ran.

Tch. They are really noisy.

"Are you okay now, dude?" Rindou asked.

I clicked my neck and looked at him. I looked around and I am really in the hospital.

So I'm really saved, huh?

I smirked.

So she really saved me?

"Where is she?" I asked.

If I remember, she's the one I saw when I'm the verge of death. I want to ask her how did she find me in that dark place.

I thought I was going to die.

Rindou looked confuse with my question.

"Who's she?" he asked me back.

I am now confused.

"It's Y/N!" I said. "Where is she?"

Rindou looked at Kakucho.

"We don't know who is Y/N, Sanzu."

What the hell?

What are they saying?

"What the fuck? I'm not here to joke around with you, guys. Now where is she? Is she okay? I saw her head bleeding."

Kakucho sighed.

"What are you talking about, Haru?"

I glared at him. "Eh, you too? What are you saying?" I said angrily and looked at them one by one.

"Let's wait for his Doctor first."

I looked at them again and they didn't seem to care what I asked.

I want to beat them now because if they are just fooling me, even if I just woke up, I will really fight them.

The door suddenly open. Koko and Ran entered the room with a Doctor. The Doctor quickly approached me and checked me. I let him do that thing.

I'm all okay now.

"Doesn't your head hurt?" the doctor asked me.

"Yes. I'm fine."

He looked at my friends.

"I guess he's really okay. He answered me normally so you can talk to him also."

"Yes, doc. Thank you."

Before the doctor leave my room, I called him.

"Where is Y/N?" I asked.

"Excuse me, sir?"

"I'm not the only one who got confine here, right?"

Just like Rindou's reaction, it was same with the doctor. He looks confused so I was even more annoyed with their looks.