- CHAPTER 23 -

"Mom!!! Paddy!!" Y/n runs into the house. "Y/n!!" Her mother tackles her into a hug. "Paddy's out with friends but he'll be home soon. " She informs her daughter. "Tommy!!" Her mother leaves y/n standing and rushes to Tom. Y/n rushes to Harry's room as their mother engages Tom in a conversation.

"You little beaver, how dare you hide about your relationship with my best friend from me!!" She jumps onto her brother, dropping him to the ground. "You are a fucking arsehole for hiding it from your little sister." She sits on him as he lays helplessly on the ground face first. "Mom!!! Y/n is cursing!!" Harry shouts loudly. "Oh you fucking don't do that, she'll ground me for fucks sake Harry!!" She gets up and closes the door before their mother could even come in. "Ha!! You really thought my voice was going to reach down stairs. Ha ha ha fooled ya!! " Harry laughs as he bounces on his bed.

"There no point asking if you missed me? Did you miss Daisy?" Y/n asks putting her hands on her hips. "Yeah!! I missed her loads. Didn't bring her home?" Harry's asks raising his eyebrow. "She wanted to go home, she was very tired. Oh, she did not miss you an once there in LA. Maybe I shouldn't tell you the part about this guy who hit on her!!" Y/n smirks conspicuously.  "What guy? Y/n what guy was hitting on her!! Hey don't you dare leave me hanging, don't run come here and tell me what guy was hitting on her? " Harry runs after her as she sprints downstairs.

"Kids no running in the house!!" Their mother tries to stop them but all the training Y/n went through for the film helped her dodge her mothers hands. "I'm not telling you anything!!!" She teases her brother. "You will tell me y/n Holland right now who was that guy hitting on Daisy? " Harry says out loud. His mother looks at him confused while y/n smirks behind her mothers back , tom just stands between them smiling sensing that their mother was now going to go off on Harry.

"Um... I need an explanation for that sentence." Their mom folds her hands and stands in front of him. "Oh god help me!!" Harry says softly. "Don't worry him, he's already busy with world peace and stuff." Tom teases him. "Oh tommy!! That was a good one!! " Y/n walks towards tom and gives him a high five. "Harry, what is going on? " Their mother asks. "Mom, I know you said no dating until I finish college but I really like her. She won't distracted me I swear mom. Please. " Harry pleads. "So you're saying , you Harry are dating Daisy? Since when? " She asks. "5 months!! " Harry says bracing for his mothers reaction. "Ok!! Just because I know Daisy!! If you breakup, you aren't allowed to date. Got it. " Mom points at him. He nods before taking off towards Y/n.

Y/nholland03_ ☑

Liked by milliebobbybrown, oliviarodrigo, louispartridge_ and 20,345,457 others

Y/nholland03_ :  Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm home after 4 months. For some personal reason I'll be off social media for some time. Love you guys and thanks for all the love and support. 🥰🤧😭

Comments

Milliebobbybrown omg I'm coming to meet you☺

User name yeah she's back home!!!

Paddyholland2004  missed her so much

Louispartridge  hope ur ok?

Ameliaparkerholland  ig Asher and She broke up!! He posted about it on his Instagram.

-username wait what!!! When did this happen?

Noahschnapp say who's ready for some fun in London? Milliebobnybrown, finnwolfhard, louispartridge_ .

-finnwolfhard I am 😚✌🏻

-milliebonnybrown I am!!

Asherangel

Liked by Oliviarodrigo, Conangray, Joshuabasett and 13,567,245 others

Asherangel  3 months of a wonderful time with y/nholland03_ . Sad that it had to come to an end!! May God bless her amazing soul. She gave me the most amazing 3 months of my life that I'll never forget. 🤧💕

Tagged : y/nholland03_

Comments

Y/nholland03_  😊

User name  I'm crying!!

Joshuarush  stop crying I can hear you in the other room

Mixer4life  we lost a power couple!! 😭

Username  but why????

__________

Unknown

Hey!!
Hope you're doing okay?
I saw your exes post!!

I'm sorry who's this?

Oh my bad!!
Hi I'm Louis 😅
Millie's friend.

Y/n changed the name to Louis 🤧✌🏻

Louis 🤧✌🏻

Oh yeah Louis.
Hi!! 😇

Yes sorry!!
I asked Mills for your number

No problem!! 😇
Also to answer your question
I'm doing pretty shitty.
Breakups are a really hard for me 😂

I know how you feel 🙃
My ex and I broke up too,
that was a few months ago tho

I'm sorry!!
It sucks tbh!! 😖
So were you the dumpee or dumper?

The dumpee 🙂

That must suck big time!!

Not really... Sometimes its
just good to be the dumpee. 

I say Relationship sucks. 😝

Big time!! 😂

Here's to single life!! 🥂

Hear!! Hear!! 🥂

________

M speaks .
Louis' here!!!!!!
His role in Peter Pan is so amazing. 🥰
Comment >>>>
Don't forget to vote.