- CHAPTER 31 -

"This coffee is heaven, Where was this cafe all my life?" Y/n proclaims. "Central London, two blocks from our set." Millie sighs after a sip of her coffee. "It's like ... how do you even describe it?" Finn says keeping his cup down. "It tastes like elixir of life." Louis says. "I love it." Noah says softly. "I love it more." Y/n's British accents tops everybody else's. Y/n out of all the British there had attended a posh school.  "God you're so posh." Noah points out. "I swear it comes and goes. When i'm genuinely saying something it just comes out posh." Y/n speaks taking yet another sip of her coffee. "I still can't believe we all are together, working for a show. Like what the chances?" Millie says. "Chances that you created for all of us?" Finn exposes her, earning a forceful swat on the back. "Guys I think it's time. we need to head back. Richard is texting me. He wants to know where the entire cast is. This new girl from America just arrived. We should head back. " Y/n says looking at her phone. "But first a picture please. " She says handing her phone to Finn. "Sure." He smiles back at her.

Y/nholland03_

Liked by louispartridge_ , oliviarodrigo , asherangel , and 56,347,222 others

Y/nholland03_  Coffee = Heaven!!! Do check out this awesome place in Central London.
📍The London Cafe!!!

Tagged : finnwolfhard

Comments

Louispartridge  she is so right about this place.

Milliebobbybrown  you look so cute.

Finnwolfhard   Ha finally someone who credits the photographer.

-milliebobbybrown  that was one time God damn it.

User name   she is back yall.

Ameliaparkerholland  That Cafe looks so cool.

______________

" So who's this new cast member? And when are they announcing the title and the cast to the people? " Noah asks breaking in between Y/n and Millie. "I'm not the PR manager here Noah. I can do Max is get you guys audition. I have no idea when things go public. And about the American actress, my guess is as good as yours. So no idea." Millie replies. Noah and Millie walk ahead talking about the show as Y/n slows down to walk with the other two guys.

"Hey you guys whatcha talking about? " She asks throwing a hand over each of their shoulders. "Nothing really. Finn was telling me about this girl, he wants to talk to." Louis says. "Finn!! That's new. Also Louis really. Out of all of us you go to Louis. This guy hasn't spoken to a girl since what century now." Y/n teases. "And what are you supposed to be the the master of these things? " Louis teases back.

"Yes!! " She says dead serious. "Now if you wanna start talking to a girl, just go for it, don't overthink about it. Go ahead and introduce. Say hi my name is Finn and you have really great. Whatever great feature she has. Now if I had a million dollars every time a guy I dated introduced himself by complimenting me I'd have 2 million dollar. Which is weird because it's happened twice."Y/n smiles. "ok. Introduce and compliment." Finn repeats. "Yes, next you might want to take her somewhere she likes, for me it's taking a walk in Camden market, incognito mode. So people don't ask me to say things to Tom. Add that Cafe to the list, maybe the museum sometimes, also um the aquarium." Y/n says suddenly realising it. "Noted." Louis says. 

"So introduce, compliment, take her to her favourite place. Thats all. Great. Thank you Y/N you truly know everything. I don't know why i was wasting my time with this dumb ass here. Next time i come to you." Finn announces. "Happy to assist you Finn. Now let's go see who is this new girl." Y/n says skipping ahead of the two boys. "A crazy one we have among us." Louis says looking fondly at her back. "Yeah, Crazy. She thinks impressing a girl is that easy." Finn says avoiding eye contact. "Well she is a gal. So she might be right, we must be overthinking. Let's do what she says and maybe she is right?" Louis says looking away. 

"That bitch!!" the two hear Y/n say, quite loudly. "Who's that bitch and that was very loud?" Louis reminds her. "Maddie Ziegler. She is like my nemesis. She is a bitch." Y/n whines. "What did she do? Y/n, you're narrowing your eyes at her and i think she is looking at you." Finn turns her around, smiling back at Maddie. "She... That ... The Avengers movie was not supposed to be my debut movie. The book of Henry was. I was chosen and all and then she pleaded to audition and they gave my part to her. She was better, She was the freaking best. Ahh. I need some air." Y/n says shoving Finn aside. 

"I got this, just make sure they don't miss us." Louis says running after y/n. Louis walks out of the set and looks around for Y/n. "Ginger!! Ginger where are you?" Louis shouts. "Why did you come out? Go back in Louis." Y/n looks back from her spot. She sat on the grassy patch that was a set for a few scenes. "I had to make sure you were ok. Maddie kinda struck a nerve for you." Louis says taking a seat next to her.

 "Being what i am right now was always my dream Louis. Acting was my passion. It is my passion. When i auditioned for the book of Henry and I got it, I was so happy and then they said Maddie got my part and I was out of the movie. It made me feel, Maybe acting was not my thing. Thats why I didn't audition thereafter. i wanted to be the best. The invincible." She smirks. "You are the best. Y/n holland. I don't care about any Maddie Ziegler. She got the part in The book of Henry. So what?" Louis says throwing an arm around her shoulder. "But you got the Marvel part, You're adventurous ASTRAL, Bitch!!  Look up and smile, thats gotta mean something." Louis makes her laugh. 

"I guess it does mean something. I debuted in a Marvel movie as adventurous Astral." She smiled leaning on his shoulder. "I really hope she is not here to take away my role. I really wanna play Anna Benjamin. I mean I fucking dyed my hair for this role." Y/n scoffs. "I wouldn't take another person as Anna Benjamin." Louis says quietly smiling.