1. ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕢𝕦𝕖 🍁

.

.
Chanyeol sit on his bed. His head hurts. He knows why. He took his phone which is ringing for a long time.

"Kim Jun Meyon" it said. He blink few times to adjust the light and read the name. He sighed. He knows its that time of the year and he will have to suffer for four to six months. It has been happening for past three years now. He just hate this.

He sighed and recieve the call. "Good morning Chanyeol." He said.

"Morning hyung." He said in a rusty voice.

"How have you been. Its been a long time since..." He was cut off by the younger.

"Come to the point hyung. Say what you wanna say." He doesn't have time for this bullshit he needs to sleep. He has to. Otherwise the strom in his head will not leave.

"You know, our college will pay you and the intern both to get the job done. I assure you this one is different. This one is a gem. She is so into literature like you are" a sarcastic chuckle came out of his mouth.

"You tell me this every time." He said.

"But she is actually a good one. You will understand when you will see her." Junmeyon said.

"Yeah right. Its a she! I am done for. Your university better be paying me enough to keep a undergrad annoying bitch with me." He took the box of ciggetate and light one smoking to the thick smoke he look for a hangover medicine.

"That was disrespectful for a man to say to an aspiring woman." Yeah whatever he doesn't care. He roll his eyes. Where the hell he put the tablets?

"Ok hyung. But I am not Keeping her in my home now. You should know that" fuck! He curse under his breath. There is no tablets.

"Fine with me. So the research starts from 1st of September." He said and chanyeol opens the closet to take is wallet out.

"Its only in five days." Chanyeol said wearing his sweat pant.

"Yes. I hope you wil be ready this time" Junmeyon said questionably.

The man sighed. He has no other options. Kim Junmeyon is one of his closest hyungs and he always finds him when je needed someone so there is no way he will not help him.

"Fine. I don't know about next year though." He said and cut the line before the elder could say any other words.

He took his oversized black hoodie and he took his sunglasses. As he walked to the front gate he sighed. He was rude to the maid so she quit the job. The house is a mess right now. He needs to search for a new maid as soon as possible. Anger issues is nothing to the people who knows him but finding a good maid is tough.

He took his black mask to make him look like an invisible person. He walk to the super store in his block. He walk to aisle and took the hangover medicine first, the took some of the important grocery. Instant ramen, breads for sandwich, microwave ready dumplings and nuggets.

Yes. All easy food. No time for cook and he has no maid too. As he walk to the counter to pay for his things.

"Aren't you Mr. Park Loey?" He sighed. All these black hoody, sunglasses and mask didn't work, what a fucking waste.

"Yes. Can you make it quick please? I need to have those meds." The woman in counter nodded.

"Can I have an autograph?" Chanyeol sighed. Of course she wants one. All the woman are wanting his autograph.

How stupid of them thinking that he would be a romantic person and a sex crack like the people in his novels.

Scratch to the 1st point, um second one? That is true. He may hate romance but sex is something he enjoyed. That is why he doesn't have a stable relationship even if he is 31 soon.

He signed the autograph and went to home. After having a meal and med he made himself a cup of coffee and sit on his study. He has important works to do. Finding a maid.

.

.

.

You lock the door of your apartment and walk to the bus stop. Baekhyun is waiting for you in the street.

"Are you ready for the thesis and internee?" He asked and you nodded nervously.

"Lets go" you say to him and he nodded. Both of you reach to the professor's launch.

The room has golden lining Infront of it "Kim Jun Meyon" it said.

"May I come in sir?" You asked to your teacher who nodded in positive.

"Miss Han, sit. You won't believe what I have managed for you." He said and you sit normally Infront of him.

"Your favourite author has agreed to take you as his intern." He said and you couldn't believe to your own ears.

"PARK LOEY?" you shouted and as soon as he nodded you clap your hands and show your gratitude.

"This will be the best six months of my life and I am gonna learn a lot. Thank you soo soo much sir." You bowed too many times in happiness.

But the less you know is better policy was running in your teacher's mind.