𝟚𝟙. 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 🍁

.

.

.

.

.

.
Baekhyun was sitting on the cafe. He is waiting for his friends to come. He couldn't believe that four years were gone just like this.

He is happy that he got friends like Kai and y/n. So, as it was graduation day tomorrow. He and y/n are assigned by university to give the graduation speech.

He will practice and read the speech Infront of his friends and y/n will do the same. Reason? If there's a room of improvement or if there's a wrong sentence he can correct it too.

He was writing the last line when you and Kai entered the cafe and he is beaming now.

"Hey dude, what's up?" Kai said hugging him.

"Just waiting for you fuckers." He said while hugging you. You roll your eyes and slap him lightly on his chest.

"You are the biggest fucker we all know!" You finally say and all of you laughed together.

As you all seat to talk about the speech you don't even realise how time flied.

.

.

.
"Yes. Just a large pizza, one Italian pasta and two oreo milkshake." Chanyeol talked over the phone as the food delivery guy took the order.

"Will be delivered in half and hour sir." He hummed and cut the line. You are late today. You must be having some good time with your friends. So he doesn't want to bother you.

He just ordered the dinner so that when you come, both of you can eat together. Tomorrow is your graduation and he is excited too. He has two surprises for you, planned.

He smiles thinking about how surprise will you be by each of them.

He took his pen on his hand and write about his new book idea. It's book about two brothers, who doesn't have parents and love each other with all their lifes. One day the elder brother met a girl and decided to marry the girl but irony is the little brother also fell for the girl. (A.n. My brother's wife or mine? One of my new book lmao)

Sound cliche? Well, he can put some twists on it. He has a good feeling about it. He will narrate this in his next meeting with the publisher. Which is in a week, wow!

As he has stopped doing drugs and alcohol, he has more time now. He became productive and wrote a book in  two months. The next one will also be done in a month or so and now he has a new idea. You work as a charm for him. For real.

He saw the main gate opening and he smiles at that. You walk around in hurry and have an apologetic look on your face. Chanyeol frown on that. Why? Didn't you enjoy yourself?