𝟛. 𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕒𝕝🍁

.

.

.

.

.

.
You start to cook for Chanyeol while he was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Nothing interesting just news and old man stuffs.

You thought working with him will be dream comes true. He will provide you with desk, will help you to write and you will be reading his draft.

But here you are a whole day gone sitting in a sofa and now you are cooking veg soup.

"You want anything other than the soup Sir?" You asked him.

"I can fry some Nuggets. You focus on soup to make it edible okay?" You nod.

He slowly walked to the kitchen and start to hit the pan standing beside you. As he fried the nuggets you feel constant butterflies on your body and some weird shivers too.

Is this how people feel standing next to their idols and crush?

Wow! This is insane. You always have a thing for him but now your knees start to feel like jelly. You sigh heavily and keep your body and mind together. You can't touch him. He will kick you out of the job.

And you don't want that on first day of your intern career. Also you need this for your certificate.

Chanyeol walk with the plate of fry and kept it in the dine in table that can be seen from the open kitchen.

You bowl him the liquid soup and kept it in the dine in table too.

"Sir, the soup is ready!" He nodded and turn off the TV. He sit on the chair and looked at you.

"Where's your bowl?" He asked. You gulp for a second. You don't know whether you are allowed to eat with him or not.

"No. It's fine" you say.

"When you are said to eat with me, you eat with me. Be a good subordinate." Okay! That was scarry.

You nod fast and run to the kitchen, serving you a bowl quickly you sit by his side.

"You cook really good. Where did you learn that?" He ask slurping the hot liquid.

"I pretty much lived alone since I was in high school, so it's been a habit of cooking daily." You say shyly. Chanyeol nodded and both of you eat in quite.

.

.

.
The next day you reach to his house soon and he was shouting at the maid. You found the door open so you help yourself in.

"Now where did you came from?" Chanyeol shouted again looking at you.

"Sorry sir, the door was open so I he-" you couldn't even finish the sentence.

"You stupid woman, you even left the door open? How much more you would do to this house?" Chanyeol asked again.

The maid gave you a killer look and wow! Now you are a villain. Literally.

"Clean the house!" Chanyeol said.

"What was your name?" He asked you.

"Y/n sir,Han y/n." You say fast.

Took some juices and follow me with paper. You nod and run to the fridge. There were A4 size paper in your bag so you follow him immediately.

The next thing you know you were sitting by a beach. It was surprising that that the crowd was not that much. To be honest, it was quite and calm.

If you knew, you could have bought sunscreen and hat too. Chanyeol sit in a quiet place and inhale and exhale for a few time.

"Give me the papers." He said. You nodded and gave him the papers you bought.

"Can you get some Ice tea?" He asked and you nodded.

You walk to the caffe shop near the beach and bought one ice tea for Chanyeol and a cold coffee with choco for you.

As you walk back you can see him thinking and writing. The sight is to die for.

His lose fir shirt, his tight shorts, milky white skin, his blonde hair, veiny hands and tattoos on them. His mussle are flexing as he is writing. You gulp at the sight. Yes. You have sexual desire connected to this man. Your boss. Are you ashamed? Nope.

You hand him over the plastic cup and he took a sip from the straw.

"Let me know if I can help Mr. Park" you say saying beside him and he eyed you for a second.

"Stay away for ten feet and sit there as if you don't exist. That is the biggest help you can do." He said.

The smile in your face was gone. You nodded and sit far away. The second day of your work. You repeat the same thing. You got bored and fell asleep. This is a good intern policy to your napping time.

But it's nothing like you thought.

"Miss Han, wake up!" Chanyeol called you and you are tomato colour now.

"Sorry Mr. Park, I was dozing off." You said and sit straight.

"I am heading to home. You can go to yours." He said.

There is bunch of paper in his fist. That is the indication that he has wrote a lot. But he didn't let you see, he didn't teach you anything. You sigh.

"Yes sir, are you done writing?" You look at the watch and it is 4 pm.

Chanyeol nodded. "Don't come to my home tomorrow. You will get offs in every friday. Tomorrow is friday so it's your off day." You and Chanyeol walk to his car.

"Ok. I guess I will come to Saturday then." Chanyeol nodded without looking at you.

"Go home, take rest." He said and start his car and left you there dumbfounded.

You sighed. Past two days was more than weird. Chanyeol is way too cold to interact. You don't know what to do. You took your phone and went to home.

After shower and a bowl of ramen you gather energy and called your two best friends, Baekhyun and Kai.

And yes, it was party time. You need to drink and talk.