𝟝. 𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞🔞

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been fifteen days.

Fifteen days of you being his assistant come chief. Yes. Chief. You also cook for Mr. Park, which has been the key to his house for you.

The angry man can be calmly handled when there is presence of food. Sounds funny but it's true.

You are now currently sitting on a desk that chanyeol has provided you on his study. You are going through the draft he just wrote yesterday.

What is your work? Your work is to read them are check the spelling. Once you are done with it, you would type it on his laptop and later you will print it.

Chanyeol would read it again, if it goes with his hearts content, he will keep it for the story.

Or? He will torn apart it and throw tantrums all day. You are done with checking and now you are writing it.

Not Just anything but a sex scene.

"As his tongue works on her sensitive clit, she moans his name. God Mr. Jeon! The girl scream.

Her boss smirked on his place. "What is it Talia? Tell me what do you want from your boss?" The handsome looking man asked looking at her as she gulp.

"I want you inside me" she said lust shining on her eyes. The young man took the time and before she knew his shaft was inside her.

The only thing that was audible after that was the skin slapping sound and the moans.

The desk was wet by her cum and she could cum more for him... And more... And more
..."

.
You are getting wet while reading it. It's so sexy. You can feel the sensitive sensation on the core of yours. Your skin is hot and you are sweating on the air conditioning.

You close your eyes as some hot breath was felt on your neck. You could not help but let out a soft moan.

It was so soft and low that people wouldn't even notice it. But if someone is leaning on your chair to read from the screen he will.

"Is the smut sexy enough to make you play by yourself?" A raspy voice made you snap open your eyes.

"Mr. Park, I-I am sorry i w..was just.." you feel embarrassed and as you were about to stood up, both of his hands went to your shoulders and force you to sit.

His voice is whispring near your ear. "It's okay Miss Han. Relax" Chanyeol said and to your surprise and his he gently licked the earlobe.

As you moan, he bust out of the room. You have no Idea what on the fucking world just happened. But damn it was sexy.

.

.

.

.
"Take the call" Chanyeol told you as you were cooking some jjap jaeng for him.

"Whose this?" You ask wiping your hand by the kitchen apron. You guys are acting as if nothing happened in the morning.

"The publisher of the book I am writing, as my personal assistant you should take it." You sigh. You know the dead line and you know the progress.

You have been telling Chanyeol to finish this. But he says it will ruin his artistic value of writing the book.

"Han y/n speaking." You say walking softly from the kitchen as chanyeol following you.

"Miss Han, this is Lee Mun Yeang,the publisher of the book Mr. Park is working on." Of course you know! Are you stupid or what?

"Yes Mr. Lee, how can I help you?" You ask with confidence.

"The book was supposed to go on press in next week and I didn't even got the draft, without going through it how will I publish on time?" Yes. Good question. But how would you know the answer for fucks sake!

You look at Chanyeol who has no intention of writing and just sitting jere grumpy.

"I am really sorry Mr. Lee but the final draft is really ready yet. If you are up I can bend the rule a bit to easily work in the schedule." You offer.

"And you are suggesting?" He said.

"I can send you the final draft of first 15 chapter, once you are done with that hou can mail me and I will send you more." You suggest.

"That is not the work is done." He said.

"Okay then, since os die to more 10 days and yoh are not happy to corporate, I will knock you when Mr. Park is done then?" Yoh sassily say.

"No..wait..wait Miss Han" he said.

"Yes?" You calmly say.

"Send me. I will get the work started" he said yoh smiled.

"For sure Mr. Lee" you say. You cut the line and got back into cooking.

Chanyeol smirked there. He is happy that you can cover up situation like that,but even if he is happy, he won't show it.

You are plating the food for both of you, as you practically live here for whole day and cook for him, he always prefers that both of you have meals together. So it has become an unspoken rule.

Chanyeol is sitting on the table watching you. He likes it when you walk around the house, when you write on his writing room, when you sit on his sofa, when you cook on his kitchen, when you sit beside him while eating.

Everything. Everything makes him feel that he is not that alone now. Not anymore.

As you put the plate Infront of him and sit with the bottle of cold water, his phone rang again.

He rolled his eyes watching the screen.

"Rosie"

"Pick up and say that I am busy. Say whatever you want but make sure she didn't call again." He said and walk to the bar and grabbed a bottle of rum.

"Hello, Chanyeol. Thank god you received my call." She said. She literally sound like a bitch. You can tell she is one.

"He is not here. Can I take a massage?" You say and sip. 1 pack of alcohol is gone. Your boss had it.

"What? Who are you slut? Why do you have his phone?" She said. Chanyeol took a spoon full of food and moan while testing it.

You, on the other hand is groaning in anger. "I am his girlfriend and who are you calling slut you dumbass woman! If you ever dare to call him again. I will cut of your tongue and feed it to my dog." You said and cut the line.

Chanheol is eating and drinking peacefully. While you gulp down water.

"But you don't have a dog" he said matter of factly.

"I will have one. And name it Zzar." You said.

Your boss nodded and drank one more glass. The only thing you are wondering right now is how can he drink half of the bottle in every meal and how his Lang is okay?

.

.
A.N.

This "Rosie" is not the person you are thinking is, so please do not come at me.

Won't ne updating this one untill I finish her Bodyguard. It can take 15 days or more.

Sorry.

-Sammy 🌼