𝟙𝟟. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 🍁

.

.

.

.

.

.

| You |

I delivered the report to Professor Kim. Then I Baekhyun, me and Kai had our time talking and eating.

"I can't believe the four years ended so fast!" Kai said pouting.

"I know right. I am gonna miss you guys a lot." Baekhyun said. Now I hug him.

"Don't say these things. We can meet whenever we want." I say and Kai joined us in the hug. Now all three of us are in a group hug.

"Let's go to the pub in the weekend and we can get wasted and fuck whoever we want!" Kai said and I scoffed.

"I want to tell you guys about something." I hasitatantly said and explain my relationship status to my two best friends.

"So I can get wasted but I can't fuck!" I say and all of them laughed.

"You can fuck your boyfriend, going back to home!" Baekhyun said and we laughed again.

.

.

.

Today is my last day of thus apartment. I will miss this home. It was my first home as an independent girl.

I was in my dorm for one and half year of my university life. It was really hard for me to share a room with people. But I did. But when my scholarships were really good, I decided to move in to my own little space.

I look at all those pictures of me, Baek and Kai. I smile at them. I took them all and out them in a box. I took my books in bigger box too. The poster of Chanyeol's books? Yeah! Them too.

I was always his fangirl. When I got the opportunity to assist him six months ago, it was the best thing that could ever happened to my existence! And now? I am his girlfriend moving in with him. I can't believe how time flies.

I was sitting on my bed eyeing my room when I heard a knock on the door. It was him, a tall and handsome man, standing there with a smile on his face. "Ready to go baby?" He asked.

Yes. I was ready. I was more than ready to start my new life. With him on it. I love him for a long time and it was finally time to show him. "Let's go." I say interwinding our hands together.

.

.

.
When I went to his room I saw something different. What is it? I was curious.

"I boxed out all the pictures and everything that belongs to Sakura." He sweetly said as he pecks my shoulder.

My eyes got widen. He doesn't need to do that for me. Sakura was his wife, the love of his life. Meanwhile I was just...

"But.." I couldn't say the things that was in my head. Chanyeol kissed me. Slowly and sweetly. I smile in the kiss.

"It's all in the past, if I still cling to them, that would be a disrespect to you, whom I love now." His words are making me soft.

Today is a great day. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. I couldn't want anything more from this life anymore.

As we kiss each other, I realize that he has changed a lot. He is not that angry boss whom I used to hate, he is now my understanding and sweet boyfriend who respects and loves me. What else do I need right?

.

.

.
I was writing the draft that he has given to me. My back is paining since I am on my period. I am currently sitting on the sofa and the laptop is literally on my lap and there's a hot water bag in my back to soothe the back pain a bit.

"Sugaaaaaar!" Chanyeol shout from his office and I can hear him. I am in my comfortable position and it comes once in a while.

"Whaaat?" So I shout back to him. Okay. It sounded much rude then I intended to but fuck it. YOLO.

I don't hear any shout back but instead of that I can clearly hear someone in the stairs.

I look at the direction to discover my boyfriend wearing a hoody with a pair of shorts. Coming down with the paper on his hands.

"Why are you shouting?" I asked him.

He sits beside me and hand me the paper he probably just wrote. "To give you these. Then I remembered you are on your period so you are probably in your once in a while position, so you wont move!" I am blinking my eyes a lot now.

"Can you hear my thoughts or something?" I smile.

"No silly, I love you!" He said and peck me on my lips. He then sits on the sofa with more comfortable position. I start the writing again, ignoring the fact that he is sitting beside me.

"I just have to write 7-8 chapters more, then I am done with this book you know." He lazily lets me know and I nod my head still typing.

"That was fast. Faster than the other book." I say to him and he rolls his eyes.

"How many days left for your graduation ceremony?" He asked and I count on mu head.

"17." I shortly reply. He sits straight and took my laptop from me. "Hey hey! Baby, I was working!" I whine but he doesn't give a fuck clearly.

"But first listen to me." He said making me sit on his lap. I scoot closer to him and put my head on his chest hugging him tightly. I like it. It gives me warmth and I can feel his love too.

"Say it. I am listening." I say in a low voice.

"So, I will be done with this book in a week and you can sent it to publisher too." He said as I hum so that he can continue.

"Let's go for a trip. A vacation. Just us. It will be fun. Take it as a graduation gift from me." Sounds really good idea. I nodded a lot.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked him still my eyes closed and still glued to his chest.

"Sea or mountain?" He asked me the most obvious question.

"We literally live by the see Yeol! Let's go for mountain this time and somewhere sweet. Where we can relax and cuddle and visit the place when we want to." I say.

"Done. I will manage everything. You just finish your work and latee give me your passport and ID card too okay?" I nodded again.

"Work sugar." He said. Now I am whining again.

"Just a minute, you are so warm." I say and he smiled. His hands is now creasing my hair. I guess I am falling asleep.