𝟚𝟘. 𝕄𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕦𝕛𝕚 🍁

.

.

.

.

.

.
You wake up with hand's wrapping around your waist. It's your boyfriend. You smile in half sleep.

You move in the bed and groand a little. He feels his girlfriend moving so he is half asleep now. He is rubbing his hand in your body and you hum.

You love this intimacy. Not sex just comforting physical touch. That warm your body and heart.

"Good morning baby!" You say and he hummed in the response.

"Call the room service for breakfast. I am feeling lazy today." Chanyeol said and you grabbed the telephone.

After the breakfast both of you showered and got ready. It was finally the time, the reason you were here was to see the mount fuji.

It took you two hours tor the tracking but both of you are above it now. People said that it's an active volcano but it has been almost 100 of year's since it has really puked some lava. So you are safe for now.

Later in the evening both of you sit in the cherry blossoms park and had your lunch

Later in the evening both of you sit in the cherry blossoms park and had your lunch. It was almost evening but you were dead hungry so you ate like there's no tomorrow.

You were eating when you feel his eyes on you. Oh well, it's heart eyes! You looked back at him.

"Do you like your graduation tour?" He asked and you nod a lot.

"Very. I want to travel the world with you. We will click picture, eat good food, see beautiful places and most importantly make love in new places!" You say and now he is chuckling.

"We can do that. We can visit anywhere you want. Now that I don't do drugs I have such spare money..." He was saying the words and you eye him.

"Shut up!" You shouted.

"No. It's a good thing that I stopped. You made me stop." He said kissing your cheeks.

"Now eat a lot like me" he nodded and continue to eat his food.

______________

You are now in the airport and both of you are happy. The tour was beautiful and you had a lot of fun.

You don't know how this 4 days went by. You suddenly look at him.

"What?" Chanyeol asked. "Staring is rude!" He told you and you roll your eyes on that.

"The days went too fast!" You pout. Now he is hugging his big baby and creasing her beautiful body.

"It's okay. We can have another tour soon. I promise, after I finish my next book. Oh wait! Let's go after every book. How does that sound?" You are now happy and showing all your teeths to him.

But when you see his face. He is not that happy. You wonder what happened. "Hey, Yeolie.... All okay?" You asked to him.

"I... nothing!" He looked otherwise. And you are now confused.

"Baby, what's wrong! Tell me!!" You say.

"Sakura, always used to say that she will never leave me and will see the world with me. When you say the same things, I really feel scared." He said about his true feelings.

You gulp the limb in your throat. "I will never leave you, even if I die, I will take you to hell with me!" And with that both of you bust out laughing.

The author really hopes both of them stay like this forever.

.
A.N.

Just a small and filler chapter. I will update a full chapter soon, if I have mood then tomorrow may be!

Today was my parents wedding anniversary and as usual they had guests over. So I was busy cooking.

Now when everyone is gone, I was wondering to write. But couldn't really. So yeah! I will update soon I guess.

Let me show you one of the dessert I made for the dinner tonight (shy)