Chapter 15

"Okay... So here's the plan" Tsukishima started as he grabbed the marker. He circled three doors and called Semi over.

"Okay this one is the main entrance. It has two guards on the outside and three inside all hidden. You'd have to fight all five without triggering any alarms. So that's a no. The second entrance is through an emergency exit. No alarms go off but its rigged. Once you enter the window closes and locks from the outside. The room will be filled with toxic gas and if that doesn't kill you then it'll alarm the higher ups. Last but not least, the roof. Its gonna take the longest to get to the basement but there's a vent. The vent leads to another room that has secret stair cases to the basement. Once you're in the basement there's gonna be two guards at the door that your brother is in and if you get in there's the person with the key who's beating Suna and hidden in the corner is another guard who will alert the bosses." Semi explained everything.

"information on Daishou"

"Daishou is a dominant omega. He's About 5'8 and skinny. He's better at long distance fighting. He uses normal handguns but he fills the bullets with a toxic snake poison. So even if he shoots a spot that won't instantly kill you the poison spreads slowly and once it hits your heart you'll die" Goshiki stated. Atsumu nodded and looked towards Tsukishima.

"We need a driver. Someone who can drive fast and crazi-"

"Tendou" Sakusa said cutting Tsukishima off. Atsumu grabbed his phone and dialed Oikawa's  number.

"Hey bad bitch. Get Satori and bring ya fine asses to a location I'll send" Atsumu said casually into the phone. He hung up afterwards and sent them the address.

"Tendou can drive and Oikawa knows how to untrigger alarms. They'll be joining"

"Alright going in is Atsumu Suga and Oikawa. Suga will get through the vents and let them know if its safe on the other side. Tendou will be parked on the bottom exit. Once they get down there silently execute the two guards in front of the door. Kenma will keep the cameras off and Hintata will pretend to be captured to keep the bosses busy. Once you get your brother and his mate you'll use the back entrance. The alarms won't go off if your friend is as good as you say he is. That should be all" Tsukishima explained the plan.

Atsumu nodded and watched as Oikawa walked in with Tendou. Tsukishima repeated the plan and everyone was alright.

"Lets go get my family back"
__

The truck went slow as Atsumu counted down. When he hit one the doors opened and the three jumped out. They had put on ear pieces already and Kenma was able to see and hear everything they did.

Kenma was working the cameras in the back of the truck. He was their eyes from above. Sakusa was sitting beside him in the truck. He watched as Atsumu used the wires to climb up the building. He got to the roof and unlocked the door.

"Ready?" he asked the other two who nodded. He pulled his wire out and threw the door opened. They got into the hallway and Atsumu put a thumbs up at the camera. He opened the door to the room with the vent and the three walked in. Suga climbed into the vent and climbed to the other side.

"All clear" they heard in their ear piece. Atsumu was next with Oikawa following. Once they got to the basement Oikawa took a random and put it over the guys mouth. The toxins in it made him pass out instantly. Atsumu wrapped the wire around the others neck and held back a giggle at the blood.

Suga climbed into a vent and took out the guard in the corner. He put a finger on his lips to shush Osamu who saw him. He hid in the darkness and waited for Atsumu.

Suddenly the guys walkie went off.

"People have broke into the building. We have a code red" the person repeated the line three times before it shut off.

"Guys!! There's multiple guards heading to the basement GET OUT OF THERE" Kenma shouted. The cameras shut off and a voice spoke through them

"There's no escape"

The cameras went on again. Suga and Oikawa left the building and were on their way to the truck.

"Atsumu! ATSUMU GET OUT OF THERE" Kenma shouted as guards got closer to Atsumu. He turned to the camera and took the ear piece off before breaking it. Kenma shouted as tears fell from his eyes.

"I'm sorry" Atsumu whispered. He broke the door down and shot the guy. He quickly unchained the two and gave Suna to Osamu.

"The back entrance. Go" Atsumu gave them the direction. He knelt down and kissed his brothers belly before hugging him.

"Go" he whispered and watched as Osamu ran off holding onto Suna. They successfully got to the truck and was watching the cameras.

Kenma was crying and Oikawa was holding his breath. Sakusa had enough. He gathered his things and grabbed a gun.

"Im Going to save him"
__
Hope you enjoyed😍

This is unedited

That's all

Hoshi//Ian out😘😍