Chapter 1- How it Started

"I'm bored!" I groaned; I was waiting on the couch of my new apartment- waiting for my good friends JC Caylen and Kian Lawley to be ready to film our skit for my colab channel It's My Life (A/N fake channel) on YouTube.

"Hold on!" Kian growled.

"Just one more minute. Sorry Gracie, Kian doesn't know how to put these boots on!" JC chuckled (damn that chuckle😍) Just this morning I was regretting the fact that I agreed to make a video with them. I mean they were way more advanced and experienced then me when it came to YouTube videos.

5 Minutes Later

They finally came out and damn they looked hot in the armor they were wearing as Knights. Anyways we immediately started filming and I did my intro-stolen from JC's O2L videos-

"WHAT'S UP IMLLLLL?!?!?... GRACIE HERE! and today I'm doing a skit with these two turds!" As I finished saying this JC and Kian immediately perked up and pounced into frame.

"Yeah, yeah, I can't believe it either. I'm actually filming a skit with two Noble Knights!!!" JC pretended to be offended and I giggled as he began to wrestle me. "OKAY! OKAY!" I screamed. "Yeah so today I'm with my good friends Connor Franta and Ricky Dillion!" After I said this both JC and Kian got up and attacked me. I giggled as they did, "OKAY, OKAY, OKAY! SRSLY! Today I'm here with the greatest and the perfectest JC CAYLEN AND KIAN LAWLEY!!!!"

"Thank you!" Kian yelled at the same time JC screamed a loud "finally!"

"Okay sorry for that!" I yelled to them as I giggled.

"It's fine!" they yelled in unison.

After that we started filming our skit and honestly we had about 3 hours of bloopers, lol! When we finally got finished filming the skit JC and Kian didn't want to do the outtro- but i had a surprise- although I did manage to get them to film it.

"Alright guys I hope y'all enjoyed my skit with these guys!" I began "Remember that the rest of IML will be joining me here in LA next week!!!!! Anyways if you did enjoy please give this video a huge thumbs up and subscribe for more! Oh yah, one more thing! Guess which one of these boys I'm in love with and which one Madi is in love with. Leave guesses either in the comments or on my Twitter (link in the description) tweet with the hashtag 'O2LIMLcrushes' Luh y'all ad keep smiling. mmmwaa!"

After we stopped filming JC and Kian both thought that I liked JC and Madi liked Kian... And they were right! Though I told them they wouldn't know till VidCon!

"But Gracie!" Kian complained.

"That's two weeks away!!!!" JC added.

"I guess you'll just have to wait." I lightly sassed back.