Chapter 8- The Manhunt

Kian's POV

I woke up around 1:30 and noticed Madi wasn't next to me, where she was last night. I got up and checked the bathroom, she wasn't there. I asked Ricky and JC if they had seen her.

"Nah man, sorry." JC said. I got it, I'll call her.

Moments Later

She didn't answer, dammit. "Hey Emily, have you seen Madi?"

"Um no, but someone left the house around 3 am last night." She answered.

Shit. What if Madi left the house? Okay I'll report a missing person, and since they are famous there has to be a manhunt.

The Next Day

Madi was still missing, but the investigators said they were extremely close to finding her. One more day... Just one more day. I can't bare to think of any longer than that without Madi.

Sam's POV

It was 10 am when I got a text from Kian asking where the hell Gracie and I were. (A/N S-Sam K-Kian)

S- good morning to you too. we're at a hotel, Gracie didn't want to stay at the house last night.

K- Ohhhhh okay. Well Madi went missing last night no one knows where she is. Can you ask Gracie if she knows anything?

S- G said that she has no idea where Madi is, but I have to go she's freaking out now. bye Kian

End Of Conversation

"SamPo. What if Madi got hurt or something? What if she was kidnapped or killed o-o-" she was freaking out so I kissed her to calm her down. She lied down and stared at the wall silently crying. Fuck, I have no idea what to do. I put on some music and lied down next to her with my arms around her waist, next thing I know I was asleep.

Jazzy's POV

I woke up  to yelling around 10:30. I heard Kian crying and Emily shouting. What the actual fuck is going on. I ran downstairs and asked what was happening.

"Madi... Madi's gone." Katie said to me

"KATIE DON'T SAY THAT." Kian shouted, "SHE'S NOT GONE SHE'S JUST... Missing." He whispered the last part. Wow. Madi, the one no one thought anything would happen to, suddenly disappeared. The mystery girl.

"Where's G?" Connor asked.

"O her and Sam spent the night in a hotel. Sam said they'll be home around 3 or 4." Kian said still crying. Just then Ricky and Trevor ran downstairs.

Trevor's POV

"What's up guys?" I asked, the rest of the group informed Ricky and I about what was going on. We both stood with blank faces, "Wow." I whispered."