Chapter 10- House Party

The Next Day//2 P.M.

Sam's P.O.V

Gracie and I are leaving tomorrow at 12 p.m. pst (3 p.m. est)

"Sammy?" She asked quietly, "Have you packed yet?"

"Um... No... Sorry procrastination, babe." I replied, hoping she wouldn't be mad.

"O, don't worry SamPo. I haven't packed either... We should probably get that done though."

"Okay, do you need any help?"

"Um no, but could you see if Madi is around and if she is will you ask her to come to our room. I need to talk to her." She replied seeming hesitant.

"Is everything okay, Gracie?"

"Yah, but she's the only one who knows we're going back to Mass, so I wanna talk to her about it."

"O... Okay. I love you babe."

"I love you too."

10 Minutes Later

Madi's POV

"Hey, Gracie. What's up?"

"O. I just wanted to know if you've talked to Gilinsky or Nate," she replied with a kind of sad expression, "I think Nate should know that I'm kinda going through something right now and I can't start a relationship with him. And you should give him my number."

"Um okay. Are you sure your okay? What happened why are you going back to Massachusetts?"

"Something happened and I need to go back. Sammy is just coming with me, because I don't like to fly alone."

"Okay. Well we're all going to In-n-Out at 4:30, you and Sam should come with us."

"Yah. Okay. I'll talk to Sam." she replied and I left.

1 Hour Later

Gracie's POV

"Hey babe. I finished packing." Sammy said standing at my door.

"Okay well I'm going to go take a shower." I said and started walking away, "o and um were going to In-n-Out with everyone at 4:30."

"K."

30 Minutes Later

Emmy's POV

"Guyssssss. Connor and I are going to the beach for a little bit before we go to In-n-Out. Anyone wanna come with?" I yelled from downstairs.

About five minutes later Ricky, Trevor, JC, Jazzy, and Katie ran down the stairs. "Well I guess we should go." Connor said.

Five Minutes Later

Kian's POV

"House to ourselves!" Madi yelled running down the stairs.

"House Party anyone?" Gracie shouted from her side.

"Just the four of us." I stated.

"Yo that'd be dopeeeeee" Sam said clearly wanting to party.

"Okay. I'll go get my laptop and speakers." Gracie said while jogging upstairs.

10 Minutes Later

Gracie's POV

"Okay, let's do this thingggggggg" Madi yelled excitedly.

"Wait, SamPo do you still have your blacklights?" I asked hopping he would say yes.

"Yah. They're in the closet."

"Okay." I said walking to get them.

"K. Lets do it for real this time guys." Kian said.

I plugged my speakers into my laptop and pulled up the music I had been working on. "So this may not be that good, but I've been working on a few songs... You know like mixing different sounds together, sort of like trap music." I said shyly.

"YAAAAAAAAS" Madi yelled.

I put on my music and they loved it. I was actually really surprised.

After about an hour of that we decided to call Connor and tell them to meet us at In-N-Out. Then we were off. I decided to tell Madi that I was going to tell everyone I'm going back to Massachusetts tomorrow with Sammy.

"Are you sure G? JC likes you and I don't want him to feel like shit."

"I need to tell them. Maybe not him but everyone else should know."

"Okay." She replied hesitantly.