Chapter 7- The Morning After

JC's POV

I woke up around 8:34... I was wondering how Gracie was she didn't talk to me at all last night. I went downstairs to see her and Sam cuddled on the couch. I need to get out of here, I feel like I'm about to cry; I grab my penny board, run outside and skate until I realize I have no idea where I am... Shit. I took out my phone and attempted to call Kian... But he didn't pick up. Okay, I'll call Connor.  Connor answered after the third ring.

"Hey Connor? Can you come pick me up? I have no idea where I am."

"Ughhhhh only if we can stop at the Café after." He replied frustrated.

"Okay thanks düd."

Katie's POV

I woke up around 9 and realized the house seemed utterly quite. I decide to take a shower so I walked to the bathroom when I got there I hear Trevor yell at me,

'Hey! I was gonna use that Katie!"

"O, sorry go ahead... Sorry." I replied quietly.

"I'm kidding, have fun in the shower, babycakes."

Sam's POV

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Gracie's waist. She rolled over facing me when I noticed she was still sleeping, she suddenly started shaking with tears rolling down her face... She's having a nightmare. Screaming, she started screaming, "Gracie! Gracie wake up!"

"Sammy," she cried, "I need to go back to Massachusetts. Will you come with me? We can leave in a week?"

This was something I seriously needed to think about, "SamPo, if you don't wanna come it's fine but I'm leaving in a week. I'll be gone for a month, the choice is yours." She interrupted my train of thought. Did I want to go to Massachusetts and spend a month with her family?

"I... I'll go with you G." I softly whispered then kissed her cheek softly.

"Let's watch MTV Sammy!" We always MTV together, it's our shit.

1 Hour Later
Gracie's POV

"Babe, wanna go to Starbucks?" Sammy asked me softly, I was just told some heartbreaking news and the only thing in California that could make me feel better is Starbucks at the beach.

"Only if we can go to the beach too." I said flirtatiously.

"Okay go get changed." Sam placed a soft kiss on my lips and went to his room. (A/N they're in the O2L house) I got up and went to the room Madi and I were sharing, she wasn't there so I assumed she was with Kian. I changed into my mint and pink high waisted bikini, white shorts and red/blue flannel. I brushed my hair and put it into a loose messy ponytail. I then ran down stairs and grabbed my long board, that Sam taught me to ride. I walked outside and saw him standing on the side walk waiting for me.

"Let's go Sammy." With that we were off.

When we got to Starbucks I ordered a Mocha frappuccino and a sausage, egg, and cheese, Sammy ordered a White Chocolate Mocha frappuccino, and a sausage, egg, and cheese too, our usuals.

10 Minutes Later

We finally arrived at the beach. It was around 12 o'clock so we decided to swim for a little while.

"G, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me, sweetly.

"Of course, SamPo!" I whispered back, "Now let's swim!" I ran toward the water with him following closely behind.

2 Hours Later
Sam's POV

We just left the beach, when she asked me if we could spend the night at a hotel instead of the house. "Sure, G. But what about the rest of the group?"

"I'll tell the girls what that I'm not coming back tonight. It's not like they'll notice anyways." She was right, they were probably way too occupied with each other to even notice we were gone. Gracie's phone started ring, which startled me causing me to fall off my penny board.

"CHRISTIAN!!!!" She yelled. Who was Christian and why was my girl talking to him?!?!

Christian's POV

I called GraciePoo since I hadn't talked to her for a while,

"CHRISTIANNNNNNNNN" she yelled into the phone, "I'M COMING HOME IN A WEEK! Me and my boyfriend, but no one else is coming."

"WE SHOULD HANG OUT GRACIEPOO!" I shouted back,

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Welp I gotta go Christian, sorry but I'll text you later. Okay?"

"Okay bye GraciePoo."

Sam's POV

"Hey, babe? Who's Christian?" I asked quietly,

"O just a friend. I promise he's just a friend. Look! It's the hotel, let's get a room."

"Okay." I answered and kissed her on the forehead.